Location Location
Without him they are in my three to drop this coming season

-Leicester
-Carduff
-South London Comedy Collective

not necessarily in that order.

TNBA

TTF

No chance of Leicester going down (unfortunately). There'll easily be 3 teams worse than them this season.

My early picks would be Cardiff, Watford and Huddersfield. But a Zaha-less CPFC2010 would be MORE than capable of gatecrashing that party.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Even if zaha stays doesn't seem like he wants to be there anymore so win-win.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
There's not a hope in hell of Everton signing him. They simply can't afford him. If Everton spend £60m+ on a player and then pay him >£120k per week then football is well and truly dead. Wilf will believe himself ready for Champions League football and likely won't bother signing for Everton who are likely to finish in a similar position to us anyway.

Dortmund or Spurs are possibilties but Levy isn't going to like the asking price, and Dortmund don't have PL money to splash around.

Are you taking the piss? They have loads of money unlike you lot who go splashing the cash paying ridiculous wages.. you are the most deluded fans in football.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Zaha and Palarse are a very good fit a perfect pantomime character who epitomises everything we dislike about them up the road.

For that reason, I hope he stays and runs his contract out and goes for nothing, the perfect end to a beautiful relationship.....

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Are you taking the piss? They have loads of money unlike you lot who go splashing the cash paying ridiculous wages.. you are the most deluded fans in football.

They are, how can they not clearly see that Everton are a much bigger club than them and a move there would be a massive step up for Zaha?

Everton’s expectations of European football are fully justified, whilst those clowns up the road try to big themselves up every season that it is attainable for their shambolic club. It does give us good entertainment watching it crash and burn every season though.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

He could be the difference between 7th and 6th for them, especially with Arsenal in a bit of a transitional period. He might be worth the gamble. I guess they'd offer Bolasie in part exchange, which would soften the blow for the Palace fans.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I don't get the asking price to be honest.

As good as Zaha is, and he is very good, how can he be worth more than Mahrez…. who has far more end product and was footballer of the year a couple of years ago in a title winning side.

I know the market is mad but if Mahrez went for 60 ?... then Wilf should be no more than 45 … which is still incredible money.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I don't get the asking price to be honest.

As good as Zaha is, and he is very good, how can he be worth more than Mahrez…. who has far more end product and was footballer of the year a couple of years ago in a title winning side.

I know the market is mad but if Mahrez went for 60 ?... then Wilf should be no more than 45 … which is still incredible money.

Contract length, possibly?

From a quick search, Mahrez had 2 years left on his deal at Leicester, whilst Zaha still has 4 years to go.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
There’s clearly no smoke without fire...

ea8c05261d3238d04b2d7baff9ea7eb3.png

080f95c4763e26417f29a56a4a236897.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
He's on his way
He's on his way
Wilfried Zaha
He's on his way
Where's he going, I don't know
Where's he going, I don't care
All I know is Zaha's on his way

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Aside from that, isn't it quite breathtaking how they casually drop Wilfs name in alongside Messi and Ronaldo. And they call US delusional. :lolol:

Mind you, they were regularly insisting to anyone that would listen that Jonny Williams was better than Zidane, so its par for the course with the goonsquad.

It's ok, Zaha is still the 3rd best player in the world. They'll just stop mentioning Messi now and stick Mbappe in there instead from now on.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Yeah, Everton paying a load of money for a player would be the death of football. Forget the billionaire owner and all of that, it's a sad state of affairs.

Whereas a club that went into admin six years prior (for the second time in just more than a decade) spending £30 million on some shit striker and continuing to pay him more than £120k a week is fine.
It's amazing how completely myopic Palace fans are isn't it. Staggering levels of willful stupidity required to write that post. [emoji23]

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
It does look like Zaha has saved Palace from their 3rd administration in 20 years. The Nigels do owe a lot to him

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
And miss out on the timeline where he scores the goal that relegates them!? I'd much rather he stayed in England.

For the money they want I can't see it being anywhere other than England... I expect Chelsea, Spurs or Arsenal .. just cant see him going from London

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
For the money they want I can't see it being anywhere other than England... I expect Chelsea, Spurs or Arsenal .. just cant see him going from London
Chelsea are going to be swimming in cash once Hazard goes to Real. Got to be the most likely.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It would be nice if Zaha could drag this out over the full 3 weeks that remain of the transfer window, thereby souring the pre-season atmosphere in the Palace camp whilst squeezing the opportunity for Palace to replace him.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here