Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] How long has Tommy Robinson been held prisoner on the No.9 bus to Hammersmith?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
you live in Czecho mate .......good for you , you don't believe in media manipulation ..?

Not at fantasy level. No, not really. EDL dont need to be manipulated by the media to look like morons.

Anyway, lets hope they free somebody called Tommy Robinson, and keep the stupid **** in prison.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
strange that , seeing as Dagenham, Romford and even as far east as Leigh on Sea are crammed full of immigrants and asylum seekers as are Uxbridge & Hayes ....maybe the bloke is a bell end , i didn't watch the video , but don't let a fat potty mouthed chef justify your dislike for people who have had enough of watching their lifestyle compromised and in some cases ( those who are too old to move location) totally ruined ..............i'm in my early 50's now and a lot of my mates have parents still alive in Dagenham ,Uxbridge , Hayes oh and of course Luton but that doesn't really count as that was fecked years ago ....anyway , you carry on getting demographics off the internet mate , i'm sure they are all accurate and well up to date ...:thumbsup:

Life is a lot easier for you I suppose if you can just make stuff up.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Because they don't have the brain cells to understand women so release their frustration through their shit-tattooed knuckles. A little bit of forced education wouldn't harm them.

First Albion game 1989, Favourite Albion player Steve Foster? Someone is talking utter codswallop.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Whats the point in this thread, other than just to stir things up?

:thumbsup: university educated media employee attempts to initiate on camera interview with proper Essex geezer , becomes immediately obtuse when asked a couple of really basic questions , as the bloke off to the side said , they sucked him in good and proper. Never mind she got it on twitter quick smart with her moniker attached good work young lady....:cringe:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Anyone got that video of that horse getting punched, or was it kicked? by some charmer at the free Tommy/march for trump afternoon tea party. I'm sure some of nsc's finest want to tell us it's antifa's fault or something.

i saw a Maori put a police horse on it's arse in Sydney.....is he far right ..??.TR would have been about 8 ..!!

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Totally Irrelevant post of the day. Congratulations.

ha ha ha .....about time for a spliff ain't it David...??? Police horses regularly cop abuse during public protests , i don't agree with it but stella and sniffed up eejits , supposedly famous for beating their women aren't going to think twice about whacking a pony in the heat of the moment.....are they now...?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
First Albion game 1989, Favourite Albion player Steve Foster? Someone is talking utter codswallop.

*cough* Foster played over 100 games for us during his second spell, 1992-1996.

Maybe you were thinking of Robert Codnerswallop?

:shrug:

Uter

Aug 5, 2008
The land of chocolate

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
One thing about Yaxley-Lennon. He has smashing hair. And he was great at the Oxford union. If only he had the sense to shut the **** up, apply for Rada, and get that TV acting career going. Would he go the easy route (East Enders, shampoo comercials) or would he stick to his English principles: Shakespear. I trust the man, and I think his destiny is The Bard. All the world‘s a stage, and all the men and women merely players. They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts......

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
wrong.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here