Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Vincent Janssen

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I confess I have played a half decent standard of football as a goalkeeper. It's a shame we haven't got a time machine for me to go in goal and prove you wrong.

So as we haven't got a time machine are you actually saying:-

I COULDN'T have sat in goal agaisnt Watford, had a cup of tea, and fapped over Jesscia Alba and still kept a clean sheet

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
So as we haven't got a time machine are you actually saying:-

I COULDN'T have sat in goal agaisnt Watford, had a cup of tea, and fapped over Jesscia Alba and still kept a clean sheet

Let's not split hairs.

If CH is reading this, pick me in any first team game this season vs. a bottom half team and I'll keep a clean sheet. £500 to charity if I don't.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Let's not split hairs.

If CH is reading this, pick me in any first team game this season vs. a bottom half team and I'll keep a clean sheet. £500 to charity if I don't.

Oh so you're one of those players that played to a half decent standard.

One day you should mention who you had trials with :lol:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Let's not split hairs.

Are you under 21, or in the nominated 25 man squad ?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Shows even more what a total f**k up Ryan was.

Should have bitten the bullet and signed Krul permanent on a 1 year deal - that's all he's got left at Newcastle anyway.

Instead we pissed about and had to waste our final loan on a decent goalkeeper as the other one is 4ft2, meaning we can't get another striking option in on loan.

You actually deserve an awful lot of abuse for posting an utter pile of sxxt, I cannot be bothered.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Fox Sports player rating on Ryan from this week's game

Mat Ryan — 5

Didn’t have a lot to do until the 43rd minute, where he had a heart in mouth moment when he came sliding outside of his box and was lucky not to pick up a yellow card for fouling Teerasil in a 50-50. Also created panic stations with a rushed second-half clearance that was fortunate not to get punished. Overall, distribution was better than in Saitama.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here