Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Todays games

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Wolves going for it at Leicester apparently, getting men forward .

Why can’t we play away from home like that against mid table teams ? ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So how's it going for Wolves

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Wolves going for it at Leicester apparently, getting men forward .

Why can’t we play away from home like that against mid table teams ? ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And leave ourselves exposed at the back so that we're 2 down at HT.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
And leave ourselves exposed at the back so that we're 2 down at HT.

We just make sure we're 0-2 at FT away from home

Wolves went for it, sometimes it works sometimes you get caught.

We never go for it away from home.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Long time ago

I am expecting more intent in winnable away games this season. Isn’t that why CH brought in new players with more pace and quality (hopefully)? We have had one bad game, I’ll wait a week or two before writing off away games for the season.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I am expecting more intent in winnable away games this season. Isn’t that why CH brought in new players with more pace and quality (hopefully)? We have had one bad game, I’ll wait a week or two before writing off away games for the season.

I like your optimism.

Misplaced I fear. Hope I'm wrong.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth

That's what I said on here before the first match.
Hopefully we now have the players to not sit back and invite the opposition on at any point in a game home or away.
Let's wait and see because those new players haven't played yet.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
That's what I said on here before the first match.
Hopefully we now have the players to not sit back and invite the opposition on at any point in a game home or away.
Let's wait and see because those new players haven't played yet.

Kick up the arse for cautious CH on his away games strategy I am hoping and expecting the new players to be better than the ones we have. They should have more pace at least and lack of pace on the break has killed us in most away games. I fully expect us to defend in depth but hope we can go more direct at pace on the break rather than pissing about passing sideways and backwards as we break

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Kick up the arse for cautious CH on his away games strategy I am hoping and expecting the new players to be better than the ones we have. They should have more pace at least and lack of pace on the break has killed us in most away games. I fully expect us to defend in depth but hope we can go more direct at pace on the break rather than pissing about passing sideways and backwards as we break

Be interesting to see tomorrows line up.

I wouldn't be surprised if its the same line up as Watford minus Bruno

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Be interesting to see tomorrows line up.

I wouldn't be surprised if its the same line up as Watford minus Bruno

No Fecking way would he go with that...would he? Old stagers had their chance to claim a place last week, most of the team couldn’t justifiably complain if they were dropped. It won’t be more than a couple of changes but I will be shocked, and worried, if CH doesn’t change it all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here