Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Flags for Sunday?

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Flags don't equal losing. That's clappers.

Doncaster - WIN
Sheff Wed - Draw but lose really
Bristol City - Lose (and lose title)
Man City - Lose

It’s not a great record.

Am hoping I’ve just been massively WOOSHED by some spotty masturbating Twitter Herbert and that it’s BS.

Just hate it when we do things like this for no reason. We tempt fate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Doncaster - WIN
Sheff Wed - Draw but lose really
Bristol City - Lose (and lose title)
Man City - Lose

It’s not a great record.

Am hoping I’ve just been massively WOOSHED by some spotty masturbating Twitter Herbert and that it’s BS.

Just hate it when we do things like this for no reason. We tempt fate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Superstitious claptrap.

I do laugh at the posters advocating hostility.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Wow. Bunch of right party poopers here! Just enjoy it and have some FUN!

4a14c75aa606f6e2bd35c30146a785c9.jpg

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Home game v ManUtd broadcast around the globe. Amex full and looking amazing, gaining fans in far flung places, attractive to new fans and potential players alike. Bigger picture than just what’s going on in the stadium these days.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
What next goal celebration music?

Actually come to think of it, with the likelihood of us scoring even fewer goals this season maybe that isn't such a bad idea!

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
As a staunch feminist, the only things I want to see flapping about on poles at the Amex is WOMEN.#JobsForTheGals.

Last edited:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I feel like a bit of a miserable old curmudgeon, but really, why are we having flags? If we’re going to do it at all then it should be a ‘big occasion’ thing, as far as I’m concerned this is just a league game, against an opponent we’ve played three times in 12 months. It makes us look a bit small time.

Spot on. Are we going to have them every time we play a 'big' club?

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Will be our first game after moving from SWC (flag central) to the North. Whilst I think that everyone having flags look amazing (and being an avid flag waver since the SWC opened) it really should be tied to a special event, anniversary, cup final, etc.

Suspect that we are going to be celebrating the first game of every season now!

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I feel like a bit of a miserable old curmudgeon, but really, why are we having flags? If we’re going to do it at all then it should be a ‘big occasion’ thing, as far as I’m concerned this is just a league game, against an opponent we’ve played three times in 12 months. It makes us look a bit small time.

TO be fair we're playing arguably the biggest club in World Football, it IS a big occassion however you dress it up.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Instead of buying stupid plastic flags no one wants, give the money to a local homeless charity or the REMF FUND?

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
To offset the flags, what we need is a drum....we could borrow the one from Watford as that was great.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here