Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Your Team v Man Utd

zefarelly

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
This is damned close, I'd start Izqueirdo over knockaert, if fit.

Duffy, Stephens, March, Knckaert, have all peaked, they won't get any better. Murray shouldn't even be in the squad, so bloody predictable, probably too slow for championship now, coaching badges a go-go!

Ryan

Montoya
Dunk
Duffy
Bernardo

Stephens
Pröpper
Bissouma

Jahanbakhsh
Locadia
Knockaert

Subs: Button, Balogun, Schelotto, Kayal, Izquierdo, Murray, Hemed

persian_pooya

Jul 23, 2018
Atlanta, GA, USA
Guys after today's woeful performance I'd expect to see a major shake up in the starting 11 next week.

I'd expect to see Jahanbakhsh, Bissouma, Locadia, and Balogun or Montoya (if eligible) starting against United next week.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Will enjoy reading all of these, safe in the knowledge CH will make 2-3 changes absolute maximum.
Ha, so true. Glen will be wheeled out again, Bruno bandaged up and sent to the slaughter. Bissouma might get a start, maybe. AJ won’t start until some time in September, no way Izquierdo gets straight back in. More of the same please, Chris.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Guys after today's woeful performance I'd expect to see a major shake up in the starting 11 next week.

I'd expect to see Jahanbakhsh, Bissouma, Locadia, and Balogun or Montoya (if eligible) starting against United next week.

You have much to learn. Hughton simply doesn’t do wholesale changes, he never rushes new players in. Expect two changes MAXIMUM.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Ha, so true. Glen will be wheeled out again, Bruno bandaged up and sent to the slaughter. Bissouma might get a start, maybe. AJ won’t start until some time in September, no way Izquierdo gets straight back in. More of the same please, Chris.
If this away form continues and hughton makes no progression this season I would imagine his position must be under threat. We quite simply cannot continue like this away from home.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
--------------------------Ryan---------------------------
----------Balogun-----Dunk-------Duffy-------------
-Schelotto---------Stephens-----------Bernardo-
-AJ------------------Bissouma-----------Izquierdo- (March if Izy not fit)
------------------------Hemed--------------------------

Button, White, Bong, Propper, Groß, March, Locadia.

Can't see Montoya being ready unfortunately. The next couple of matches we're expected to lose so let's wing it with something a little different they aren't expecting.
Before the 'angry crowd' shout me down, I accept this is never going to happen, and expect us to line up the same as today with maybe Balogun in for Bruno, possibly Bissouma for Propper, but thats about it.

persian_pooya

Jul 23, 2018
Atlanta, GA, USA
You have much to learn. Hughton simply doesn’t do wholesale changes, he never rushes new players in. Expect two changes MAXIMUM.

Ok I do think I was a bit too hasty on my assessment, but I definitely expect Jahanbakhsh and Bissouma to start next week and Montoya if eligible. I'd still think Murray will start up top with Locadia replacing him if he underperforms. If Montoya doesn't start then I'd expect Balogun in there instead of Bruno.

And if Izquierdo is match fit next week I'd definitely expect him to feature as well. So I will expect minimum 2/3 changes at least

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Why are people suggesting replacing Stephens next week as once again even with a below par team performance he was our engine room again but unfortunately the idiot with the whistle wouldnt let us tackle and gave a free kick for virtually every one.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Ryan
Bernado
Duffy
Dunk
Montoya
AliReza
Bissouma
Stephens
Knockeart
Gross
Locadia

We cannot have Bernado anywhere near the team for a long time. He was shocking today. Shocking at defending, shocking going forward, and awful passing. Probably the worst display I've seen of any player in a Brighton shirt for a very very long time.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
We cannot have Bernado anywhere near the team for a long time. He was shocking today. Shocking at defending, shocking going forward, and awful passing. Probably the worst display I've seen of any player in a Brighton shirt for a very very long time.

He needs time and was out of position for most of it, but he doesn't actually seems to have any outstanding qualities.
Two bang average LBs replaced by another bang average LB?
At least he is young(ish)

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
........................ Ryan ..........................

Montoya ... Duffy ... Dunk ... Bernardo

.......... Stephens .... Kayal .................

AJ ............. Bissouma ........ Izquierdo

.................... Locadia ........................

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here