Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Watford vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I must admit that I don’t get it.... we have a busy transfer windo, spend a kings ransom on expensive players but put out almost the same team as last season....Are they no good?
Just Hughton's way. Tends to ease in new signings.

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
I must admit that I don’t get it.... we have a busy transfer windo, spend a kings ransom on expensive players but put out almost the same team as last season....Are they no good?

Bedding in time i would guess. Chris is all ways cautious on new signings. i expect to see 20/30 mins from Locadia or Ali

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

Hughton was never going to be making wholesale changes, the starting line up against Nantes would have been a massive clue.

Bissouma and Balogun were never going to start ahead of Propper/Stephens and Dunk/Duffy at least not at the start of the season. Jahanbakhsh was always likely to start on the bench, similar to Jose last season, as Hughton likes to have his wingers well versed on their defensive duties before they start. Andone is injured and Montoya only joined on Thursday so won't have had more than 1 training session and we may not have international clearance for him yet.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Guys just Google 'reddit soccer streams', click on the Reddit link, click on the Watford vs Brighton and click on the top link once you are in the page.

It takes 30 seconds and you will have a HD stream.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here