Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton U23 v Liverpool U23 - Premier League 2 - Training Ground - 7pm Tonight

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Other than a fallout between [MENTION=1276]AZ Gull[/MENTION] and [MENTION=451]BensGrandad[/MENTION] which is now sorted I cannot see any other poster attacking BG. Perhaps you and [MENTION=14365]Thunder Bolt[/MENTION] can point them out.

Imo the Facebook references were not needed, hence my personal and stalking comment. I didn't say attacked.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I'm not on Facebook so haven't a clue how this will affect BG.
As he said at least everyone knows he exists now!

I said before this, he existed because we spoke at games. People now know his face and have commented on his appearance. That's personal imo.
It also identifies his grandson.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Other than a fallout between [MENTION=1276]AZ Gull[/MENTION] and [MENTION=451]BensGrandad[/MENTION] which is now sorted I cannot see any other poster attacking BG. Perhaps you and [MENTION=14365]Thunder Bolt[/MENTION] can point them out.

I’m referring to AZ Gull calling BG’s post bullshit and saying he should be banned if his email conversation with Paul Barber was made up. That is an attack on someone’s character imo which I believe BG took in very good grace.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Brighton played very well last night in particular the two centrebacks. Liverpool came second last year so it is a fantastic result. It seems so fast with players running giving 100% effort.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I said before this, he existed because we spoke at games. People now know his face and have commented on his appearance. That's personal imo.

As I said, BG should take a breath and think before posting.
I knew he was real because I met two fellas in Dicks Bar five years ago who sat near him.
They described him and his penchant for always trying to prove himself being right to a tee.

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
I'll admit I found that email a little fishy, so I'll apologise also for being suspicious of [MENTION=3975]ben's Grandad[/MENTION].

Anyone who watched a stream last night, how did we play? How did Dreyer, Keto and Normann get on in particular?

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
As I said, BG should take a breath and think before posting.

Many of us should do the same. I've told him off before, in fact, just yesterday, in a thread, but that's on one point.

Sometimes it gets to the point of bullying, just because it is BG, and not because of what he posts. There is a difference.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
I'll admit I found that email a little fishy, so I'll apologise also for being suspicious of [MENTION=3975]ben[/MENTION]'s Grandad.

Anyone who watched a stream last night, how did we play? How did Dreyer, Keto and Normann get on in particular?

Keto did well. Not the biggest but made a couple of blinding saves.
Normann likes a tackle, got sent off, i felt he was often second to the ball and the sending off reflected this. Was such a late challenge for the second yellow. He definitely gets stuck in and can spot a pass though.
Dreyer looked a bit lost and should have scored/passed late on. You can tell he has a bit about him though.

Gyorkes was the one- looks like a man amongst boys.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I'll admit I found that email a little fishy, so I'll apologise also for being suspicious of [MENTION=3975]ben[/MENTION]'s Grandad.

I went to the game. I was very impressed with Keto, who did some fine blocks, and kept a clean sheet. Dreyer started off anonymously but grew into the game, and Normann should have been subbed when he got a nothing yellow, because he put in a decent tackle which did deserve a card, & was sent off for it being the second received.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I have no problem with BG, Indeed I like the relentless cut of his jib.

I find the harassing from the 'jibes' utterly embarrassing... Just let him get on with his stuff, it's a free world. To question his honesty and integrity astounds me, and this from people hiding behind 'internet' persona's of their very own.

That said; the reality is, in a world with its basis in unreality, who gives a rats ass what anyone has to say... none of it matters.

fun to funky,
we're all at sea,
upon an ocean,
of mediocre cyber junkies.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I have no problem with BG, Indeed I like the relentless cut of his jib.

I find the harassing from the 'jibes' utterly embarrassing... Just let him get on with his stuff, it's a free world. To question his honesty and integrity astounds me, and this from people hiding behind 'internet' persona's of their very own.

That said; the reality is, in a world with its basis in unreality, who gives a rats ass what anyone has to say... none of it matters.

fun to funky,
we're all at sea,
upon an ocean,
of mediocre cyber junkies.

:smokin:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Which is why I suggested this thread be pulled. Why wasn't it? Not everyone who might be a bit vulnerable would necssarily admit to it or even realise it. BG may be blase but consider how Ben himself might feel if he knew his grand dad was being openly mocked on the internet? And he and the rest of his family were easily identifiable? Sorry, it stinks. And that's from someone who takes the micky out of BG on a regular basis.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here