Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Can someone summarise where we have got to please.

Offer from us, sounds like it was pretty much a done deal. LCFC have come back in with an offer to try to beat us to him. It's in his hands.

Or perhaps ours, if we are willing to raise our offer.

Trust in Tony.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
learnt my lesson quick :eek:

kb95Ud.png

:facepalm::lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If he is playing us off for a better deal, then he needs to contact Pritchard

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Ali Jahanbakhsh

I remain nonplussed whether he signs or not, just not sure he’s that good. But of course would be happy to be wrong, also it does feel like a large amount of money

But a genuine question, is everyone excited because of the player, the fee or the chase.......

Or all of the above.

After all we are #onlyBrighton so is it that all signings are exciting....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

albionite

May 20, 2009
Currently Active Users
There are currently 6676 users online. 473 members and 6203 guests
Most users ever online was 8,120, Today at 21:36

I wonder if one of the guests is Ali having a good laugh

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I remain nonplussed whether he signs or not, just not sure he’s that good. But of course would be happy to be wrong, and it does feel like a large amount of money

But a genuine question, is everyone excited because of the player, the fee or the chase.......

Or all of the above.

Well most Brighton fans thought he was shit in the world cup so it is rather bemusing.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Worrying to think that being outdone by Brighton shows our true ambition level. For a team supposedly looking to 'Win stuff' I'm pretty concerned to be honest.
:moo:

Just amended my post by adding onwards.

They are concerned that whereas they have funds they have no space on the wages bill ! so effectively without shifting Slimani and Leo they may have problems.

Last edited:

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Well most Brighton fans thought he was shit in the work cup so it is rather bemusing.

Yes. I did, but difficult to tell in 2-3 games.

Also you were quite keen, based on greater evidence, so maybe he’s good [emoji2][emoji106]

albionite

May 20, 2009
I remain nonplussed whether he signs or not, just not sure he’s that good. But of course would be happy to be wrong, and it does feel like a large amount of money

Or all of the above.

The chase, its all abit of fun, still no idea if he is that good, impressive stats in Dutch league doesn’t mean anything.

He looks like a fast player and has a football brain from you tube clips but they can be deceiving.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Well most Brighton fans thought he was shit in the world cup so it is rather bemusing.

Yes. I did, but difficult to tell in 2-3 games.

Also you were quite keen, based on greater evidence, so maybe he’s good [emoji2][emoji106]

He's a great crosser I like him just trying to understand all the hype for a player that could be good in the PL not proven.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here