Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Kemy Augustien

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
I'm reliably informed that he has just signed for my local non-league outfit, Nuneaton Borough. I think Jason Peake was the last ex-seagull to do so.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Could do a job. Or a jobbie.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Brilliant news. Nuneaton is one of the brackley matches I see home and away in national league north. The brackley midfielders will run rings around Kemi. He never struck me as the type who would engage with non league.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Brilliant. When back in UK I often head up there and catch a game. Few teams up there have had Albion links the biggest one that springs to my sleepy mind was Stuart Storer at Hinckley for a long time and currently Bedworth.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Blue and white stripes?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
There me thinking we finally knew what was around the corner.

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
I'm reliably informed that he has just signed for my local non-league outfit, Nuneaton Borough. I think Jason Peake was the last ex-seagull to do so.

What on earth did Nuneaton do to annoy Brighton so much? Kemy AND Peake?

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
Brilliant. When back in UK I often head up there and catch a game. Few teams up there have had Albion links the biggest one that springs to my sleepy mind was Stuart Storer at Hinckley for a long time and currently Bedworth.

Hinckley United are now defunct. I once saw Andre Gray score a brilliant goal for them in the FA Cup v Tamworth. There is now a phoenix club AFC Hinckley but they don't have a ground in the town yet.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here