Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Away: Photo ID and ST card needed

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
It does seem strange that the people slagging off the away end on the bbs, were regular posters.
Some left under a cloud, and some were trolling idiots.
Back on track, it seems all the pubs around Norwood Junction have been advised to shut by the Met.
Police overkill at its finest .

Is there not a category that do not post any more because of the banality of it all?

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
It does seem strange that the people slagging off the away end on the bbs, were regular posters.
Back on track, it seems all the pubs around Norwood Junction have been advised to shut by the Met.
What does that make the regular (Home) posters on the away end then?

You're all full of shit and deluded, simple as, you have nothing to say apart from we gave up our ground with out a fight, how the play offs still get to us lol and what we going to do with the debt when Uncle Tony has had enough.

Truth is you all know how well run we are and Uncle Tony wont gamble with our club and actually knows what he is doing and employs the right people for the right jobs unlike some owners, i wont mention names. I can see that it is hard to take after all these years of being on top and now it looks like your biggest rivals might be better than you in every department.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
What does that make the regular (Home) posters on the away end then?

You're all full of shit and deluded, simple as, you have nothing to say apart from we gave up our ground with out a fight, how the play offs still get to us lol and what we going to do with the debt when Uncle Tony has had enough.

Truth is you all know how well run we are and Uncle Tony wont gamble with our club and actually knows what he is doing and employs the right people for the right jobs unlike some owners, i wont mention names. I can see that it is hard to take after all these years of being on top and now it looks like your biggest rivals might be better than you in every department.

It’s nice to see your grammar hasn’t improved .

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005

Come on... surely it is Sussex Police’s fault...

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Come on... surely it is Sussex Police’s fault...

Nope, they’re still looking for the deadly weapons.
If Sussex police were in charge, it wouldn’t be a 15.00 Saturday kick off .

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Nope, they’re still looking for the deadly weapons.
If Sussex police were in charge, it wouldn’t be a 15.00 Saturday kick off .

At least the met won’t have to worry about a load of idiots dressed in black without tickets storming the turnstiles.. we would never do that to our own fans.... but if it did happen we could always blame the met for the next 10 years..

However, I reckon our club would take action against the perpetrators.. I know yours didn’t as you need as many fans as you can get..

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Haven't read all the posts here.

All I can say is that this was the one away I would definitely not be attending this season.

Just to uncivilised for me.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
On a rivals forum picking up spelling mistakes/punctuation. What an exciting life you lead. So jealous.

Says the bloke who posted 100, yes 100 posts in one day on the bbs.
You’ve got some neck pal !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here