Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICIAL 2016 NFL thread

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
Falcons crush the Rams, without Jones and Sanu and Vic Beasley had another beast of a game! 49ers, Panthers and Saints left, playoffs and the division is within reach. Buccs at cowboys next weekend, need a favour from the boys in Dallas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
I love my Browns. Have done since the mid eighties. But last nights game was full of yet more embarrassment....& made me wonder for the 1000th time why I still support them.
When they come over to London next season (as seems likely from unofficial reports out of Ohio last night) I'll be completely bamboozled - on one hand I'll be over the moon to see them "live" after 30+ years....but on the other hand I just dont know if I could sit through a whole game of ineptitude. Lets face it, they arent going to improve much by next October are they?

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
I love my Browns. Have done since the mid eighties. But last nights game was full of yet more embarrassment....& made me wonder for the 1000th time why I still support them.
When they come over to London next season (as seems likely from unofficial reports out of Ohio last night) I'll be completely bamboozled - on one hand I'll be over the moon to see them "live" after 30+ years....but on the other hand I just dont know if I could sit through a whole game of ineptitude. Lets face it, they arent going to improve much by next October are they?

Well, they surely can't be any worse.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Early Christmas present for the Giants (9-4). Beat the Cowboys 10-7 and won for the seventh time in eight games. Also prevented the Cowboys (11-2), who had already clinched a playoff slot, from sealing the NFC East title. Manning had 4 turnovers, 2 interceptions and 2 fumbles. This was a critical week as all the NFC wild card contenders won.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Early Christmas present for the Giants (9-4). Beat the Cowboys 10-7 and won for the seventh time in eight games. Also prevented the Cowboys (11-2), who had already clinched a playoff slot, from sealing the NFC East title. Manning had 4 turnovers, 2 interceptions and 2 fumbles. This was a critical week as all the NFC wild card contenders won.

Poor game all round and shows how human the 'boys really are, which is a worry

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Bah humbug!

At least the Redskins managed to win though :) Quite the exciting end to the game.

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
International series games are announced today at 1pm. Always find this a bit of an anti climax. Hearing ravens and browns are heavily rumoured to come over! I think Browns would be supported well here, us Brits love an underdog and any chance of a big upset! Slim chance Falcons will come over especially as we have our new stadium opening next year!

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
International series games are announced today at 1pm. Always find this a bit of an anti climax. Hearing ravens and browns are heavily rumoured to come over! I think Browns would be supported well here, us Brits love an underdog and any chance of a big upset! Slim chance Falcons will come over especially as we have our new stadium opening next year!

ravens/jags
saints/dolphins
vikings/browns
cards/rams

DFL JCL

Jan 8, 2016
The 2017 London games:

Baltimore Ravens vs. Jacksonville Jaguars; Wembley Stadium
New Orleans Saints vs. Miami Dolphins; Wembley Stadium
Minnesota Vikings vs. Cleveland Browns; Twickenham Stadium
Arizona Cardinals vs. Los Angeles Rams; Twickenham Stadium

Not terribly inspiring matches.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Over the moon at the Browns coming over, despite us being sh1t. The wife is really happy as shes a Vikings fan - & our youngest son is a Dolphins fan....couldn't get much better really!

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
Great weekend still buzzing from last night and the Falcons doing it again offensively tonight!! Could really do with a Buccs loss tonight

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Chiefs lost so opens the door for the Raiders

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills