Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All get ready to laugh at Naylor...

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
I thought the talk of Leon Britton came from the fact he was heavily backed at the bookies to join us. I remember seeing people on here start mentioning it after that and thinking to myself they were jumping on the back of this, rather than being ITK!

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
There I was reading the latest hardback edition of the Collins Thesaurus, when I literally fell over myself with 'insert cliché here!' as I beheld the view, barefoot and weary as I was, of this desolate and most vapid thread, barely stitched together by incoherent ramblings akin to the worst kind of transatlantic trashy fiction the world has been forced to endure.

What's more I see an apparent eulogy to the lost 'art' of witty and banteriffic l a n g u a g e scribed by a man of intelligence... never before have I seen so many words, so badly wasted on a befuddled audience - excepting at a Jay Z gig, I digress - what remains certain is that if indeed [MENTION=282]Meade's Ball[/MENTION] is the wizard of diction, I hereby claim the 'OP' for it is he, the high prince of japery in the extreme... Hilarity shalt always prevail.

Right I'm off for a pint with my mate Andy @Argus #legend Naylor.

Still smiling after all these years.

Indeed.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
[MENTION=17810]storer[/MENTION] you have just proved yourself. Although after the Leon Britton thing you can understand the sceptical stuff. I for one apologise and give you credit :)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
:laugh:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
chuckle.jpg

Unleashed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here