Henderson

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Barrett has been scoring for Coventry too. Maybe its something to do with decent vs crap strikers, example:

Zamora & Knight score plenty on loan and are quite clearly decent strikers.

Barrett & Henderson did "try" but never really got there in the end.

Also not forgetting Dickov who now plays in the Premiership!

3 decent loanee's vs 2 donkey's - not too bad afterall me thinks :)

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
Sorry, as much as he can score for our reserves, he's still shit. On a much worse note, the highly talented Andre Fashanu (relative - obviously) broke his leg and is out for the season. He is a proper talent unlike donkey Henderson, as you found out!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Wilts said:
Sorry, as much as he can score for our reserves, he's still shit. On a much worse note, the highly talented Andre Fashanu (relative - obviously) broke his leg and is out for the season. He is a proper talent unlike donkey Henderson, as you found out!

I know what happens next, Andre tops himself! Happened to Justin, I met him when he was on crutches after his broken leg and got his autograph!

/end of useless info

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
Platypuss said:
Funny, every time I've seen Fashanu, I thought he was shit.

Strange world, eh?

He's miles better than shit. I can't think of a better forward that our youth academy has produced!

Nathan Tyson.

Kugull

Aug 8, 2003
London
Henderson: looks like young Dennis Rickman, runs like Forest Gump in slo-mo, scores as many times as the Pope and has the heart of a stickleback. Good bye. Crispy Flea for me every time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports