Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Give us a chance ffs.

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
I think for us, every game is going to be like a cup final, in the vein of thought, that we will fighting to win or draw, not lose too much to stay in the PL.
It's going to be hard to support from my armchair, office swivel chair or minimal games I can go to.
But whatever happens, I'll keep positive for us to do well and pick up points this season. UTA :albion2:

I wish the team would play like they we're in a cup final ,rather than a non league team playing a premier league team

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Some appalling comments on NSC on some of the other threads about our start. Beaten by the title favourites in game one and a decent Leicester side on their day and although there are things to fix - players to come back, players to come in and players who'll need to adjust you would think the players are disgracing the badge. Analysing is one thing but there are some knobheads around here, there really are. We might go straight back down but Jesus give it 7 or 8 games before you wade in.

Perhaps I haven't seen the 'morons' but to be fair I haven't looked for the past couple of hours. I don't think there is anything wrong, however, with anyone offering constructive criticism. To just say we're shit for the sake of saying shit is bollocks and I'll agree. But to dissect and see why is totally different. I think us going for a 6'3 lump is totally the wrong way to go, but I am not the manager and I trust him to get it right. I think we've looked like rabbits in headlights for large chunks of both our opening games. I believe our foreign imports are way off the pace. As for Leicester, do we know they'll be good or did we make them look good? I don't know, and as you rightly point out we are two games into a 38 season. However let's be a little pragmatic towards those that give something of an insight into their thoughts where it is deserved and not tar everyone with the same brush.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
We lost our first 3 games the last time we made the top flight. Don't panic.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here