Uffern
I'll "Trump" you

Boris Johnson
Michael Fallon
Michael Gove
David Davis
Damian Green
Liam Fox

All buffoons of the highest order and all entrusted with key positions in HM government

Michael Gove doesn't have a government position

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Probably because its not relevant.
Its not relevant either that historical labour figures met the wrong un

View attachment 85795

View attachment 85796

bit perverse and desperate you would mention a sick paedophile that pulled the wool over the eyes of much of the country

'Politics' aside (no one in this thread ever gives an inch, and I suspect all made up their minds to vote right or left ages ago).

Jimmy Saville, he's one of Leeds own.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
[MENTION=34106]ManOfSussex[/MENTION] looks like the knives out for Amber Rudd

[tweet]868826646576549891[/tweet]

Shame on you Amber Rudd!

D

Deleted member 22389

If Labour get in they better not let us leavers down over Brexit. Disgusting If they even considered trying to overturn it, because I don't trust them. All on their shoulders then, along with all the promises, they better not **** it up.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Michael Fallon seems a nice fella

You're not allowed to focus on what Tories said and did in the past, it's only Labour figures that get the selective grilling. For example you're never going to see a photo like this of Jeremy Corbyn in The Daily Mail, being arrested for protesting against the banning of protests against apartheid South Africa in London in 1987.

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
You're not allowed to focus on what Tories said and did in the past, it's only Labour figures that get the selective grilling. For example you're never going to see a photo like this of Jeremy Corbyn in The Daily Mail, being arrested for protesting against the banning of protests against apartheid South Africa in London in 1987.

View attachment 85812

"The South African Embassy in London was the focus of periodic protests against apartheid from the late 1950s onwards. In the early 1980s, as resistance to apartheid intensified in South Africa, so too did the frequency of protests outside the embassy. The diplomatic representatives of the apartheid regime brought immense pressure to bear on the Foreign Office to curtail these protests. In June 1984, the Metropolitan Police took action to ban protests directly outside the embassy. Members of the City of London Anti-Apartheid Group organised a campaign of civil disobedience to defy and break the ban.
"Many members of the group were arrested for breaking the ban, and attempting to protest directly outside the embassy. They saw this as important, not only as a protest against apartheid and racism in South Africa, but as a way of defending their own right to assembly and protest in Britain.

This is the sort of action you would want MPs and indeed anyone who believes in fairness and democracy to undertake.

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
If Labour get in they better not let us leavers down over Brexit. Disgusting If they even considered trying to overturn it, because I don't trust them. All on their shoulders then, along with all the promises, they better not **** it up.
What are you going to do if they do? Cry?[emoji24]

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

I think the saying is "get over it, you lost"

D

Deleted member 22389

Lost what? Are you saying 'tough' if Labour win and then decide to not go through with Brexit?

Really bad if they didn't. I wasn't going to vote for Labour anyway, but for me they can't be trusted on Brexit or immigration.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
After seeing Abbott on Marr this morning I shuddered when I thought that people would want her as HS.
I then thought of McDonnell, as number 2 (literally ) and Corbyn.......well.

Indeed. I expect a similar reaction would occur in the Police service, our armed forces and our security services.

Expect more Tory attack ads in the final 2 weeks ..

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I'll "Trump" you

Boris Johnson
Michael Fallon
Michael Gove
David Davis
Damian Green
Liam Fox

All buffoons of the highest order and all entrusted with key positions in HM government

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the plus side none of them sympathised with or supported terrorists who were blowing up our men, women and children. Which should 'Trump' any other consideration.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
There is nothing there as they didn't expect to be forced into a U Turn

#strongandstable

You don't seem to like anyone, do you?

I wouldn't vote for Corbyn in any further leadership election, there needs to be a leader who has authority and can actually lead. The experiment has failed at great costs to people's lives

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
You can't trust the PLP not to overturn the democratic vote; that, sadly, is the point. It's why I can't vote Labour, in spite of their campaign being light years better than the Tories, until we're safely and irrevocably out of the EU. The PLP is just waiting for its chance to stage a coup to oust Corbyn - if they were in government at the time that would give them the opportunity to welch on Brexit as well, which is what they'd want to do - the PLP is as far up the EU's arse as Farron and the Greens.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
I wasn't going to vote for Labour anyway, but for me they can't be trusted on Brexit or immigration.

Where is the evidence the Tories can? Very vague Brexit plan (nearly a year on) and the decrease in Immigration is nowhere near the targets originally set out by them.

TM and many close to her are closet remainers, just remember that! UKIP are practically dead in the water and with another potential 6 years of the Tories I wouldn't bank on anything close to the hard Brexit that is being promised!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here