Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Away kit?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
So, seeing as we've got naff all to do because we've already STROLLED our way to the promised land. What do we think the away kit(s)? will be like?

My guess is that Paul Barber has had to sell one of his children to the Nike sweatshops to have them give us a home shirt without a plastic panel. So I'd say it's a safe bet that our away kit will be straight out of the teamwear catalogue.

So, colour. In line with the swoosh on the home shirt and even the TERTIARY COLOUR of the streamers at the promotion parade, I'm confident that we'll go for YELLOW.

And so, through the power of modern technology, I'm able to give you the first look at next season's away shirt. The £12.71 Nike Trophy III Jersey complete with Amex and BHA branding. Yours for only £69+VAT (not including postage)

:albion:

away kit 2017.jpg

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
99% sure we're keeping the black one as one.

Hoping for green and purple stripes (same design as home) for the other :thumbsup:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I agree that I think it will indeed be yellow or GOLD. Reckon we will have a third strip too and I am going for PINK, only cause I always want s pink kit.

Citrus

Seagulls over Toronto
Jul 11, 2003
Toronto
So, seeing as we've got naff all to do because we've already STROLLED our way to the promised land. What do we think the away kit(s)? will be like?

My guess is that Paul Barber has had to sell one of his children to the Nike sweatshops to have them give us a home shirt without a plastic panel. So I'd say it's a safe bet that our away kit will be straight out of the teamwear catalogue.

So, colour. In line with the swoosh on the home shirt and even the TERTIARY COLOUR of the streamers at the promotion parade, I'm confident that we'll go for YELLOW.

And so, through the power of modern technology, I'm able to give you the first look at next season's away shirt. The £12.71 Nike Trophy III Jersey complete with Amex and BHA branding. Yours for only £69+VAT (not including postage)

View attachment 85757

I'd be happy enough with that.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
99% sure we're keeping the black one as one.

Hoping for green and purple stripes (same design as home) for the other :thumbsup:

Well we certainly weren't originally keeping the black and volt one. The intention was for all three of last season's kits to be changed.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005

View attachment 85757

I like it.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Anything but green. Please no fooking Green kits.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I must admit I liked that orange and purple Nike kit that Man City and Barcelona wore.

3899C37E00000578-3797975-image-a-16_1474360502299.jpg

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Whatever it is, it can't be more horrific than the shocking abomination of the first choice kit which looks like 3 shirts stitched together with bits left over on the factory floor.

Everything about the Albion in recent years suggests taking care of the fine details - from the Amex, to Lancing, even to the promotion parade. And then inexplicably they unveil a shirt that looks like it was knocked up at five to five on a Friday before a long weekend. It seems to be getting a free pass because the sponsor isn't an iron-on panel - but as an overall design concept it is a complete shocker and one of our worst shirts in recent memory - and that's saying something.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here