Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chris Martin Contact Made...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I want to start a second account and make an hilarious thread about a striker that no longer plays the game, along the lines of these two threads. Before I make the effort though, can you lot give me a feel for how you'd receive such a joke?
I'm fine with it, it's clearly the thing to do at the moment.

While you're at it, create an account called theManfromDelMonte and reply to posts 'yes'.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Anyone else think that one of the PHC (Palace Hoodie Chavs) has been suspended from school for a week and has decided to come on here for 'the bantz'?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Hi guy, like i said it's down to personal opinion what you believe, as for the dual club response, Brighton have contacted the FA in regards to the possibility of the transfer going ahead and him being able to play for Brighton due to the circumstances i imagine the PFA are involved too.

I think this will happen before the window closes.

It's nothing to do with the FA. Player registrations are with the Football League. Sling your hook.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
I'm fine with it, it's clearly the thing to do at the moment.

While you're at it, create an account called theManfromDelMonte and reply to posts 'yes'.

Good point, there aren't enough of those accounts. I fkin LOVE the your mum one, my favourite bit is that it's never used at remotely funny moments. Classic.

Skitz1901

Jan 13, 2017
It's nothing to do with the FA. Player registrations are with the Football League. Sling your hook.

Not true, the FA still has a say on approvals of this kind as they will have to go through FIFA also.

Please stop acting like you have a better knowledge of this situation, i'm passing on what i know, choose to believe or not but don't be aggressive about it

Skitz1901

Jan 13, 2017
I'm a brighton fan, had a season ticket at the withdean which is more than most these days.

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex

charliechalk1973
Newly Joined

Ashley Fletcher on loan

1 Thumbs Up!

Hello all,

I'm not usually one for transfers news but I have a bit of info I thought I'd share. Someone I know who works at West Ham says we have a very strong interest in signing Ashley Fletcher on loan for the rest of the season.

Hmmm, has a familiar tone about it.........

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Hi guy, like i said it's down to personal opinion what you believe, as for the dual club response, Brighton have contacted the FA in regards to the possibility of the transfer going ahead and him being able to play for Brighton due to the circumstances i imagine the PFA are involved too.

I don't think you've done yourself any favours here. My advice: Know when to stop!

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
[MENTION=3649]hitony[/MENTION]

Is there no policy that prevents new members from starting a thread until after, say, twenty posts ? It would stop threads like this.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I think the thread starter has the wrong of the stick, Chris Martin has been contacted to play at the end of season party in the east stand.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Grow up. At first some were perhaps fooled. You've been rumbled- and now you've made it even more farcical.

On the brighter side, you've helped open a debate on new members starting threads.

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing

Yes, of course it will. The football
League are bound to just change the rules. I'm sure that being top of the league means we're exempt to the same rules that apply to every other club!!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Hi Everyone!

I am a newly formed account that can talk bullshit to you to generate a few pages of you telling me I'm talking bullshit when I know I am!

But it gets you mugs poopooing the poopooer.

Up the Albion!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here