Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jonathan Calleri

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I had hoped this would all be done before the end of my holiday - I will not be able to keep track so easily tomorrow!

luge

Dec 18, 2010
I hate to stir the pot any more than it needs to be stirred already but he's rated as a wonderkid in the football manager database.....

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's like the Liam Dickinson transfer, all over again.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I said this back in October, I'm worried we are putting all our chips in one basket for him and judging by all the press releases.

We are doing just that, if Inter Milan aren't willing to negotiate with Boca and his third party ownership.

Then why are we even bothering?!

Part of me honestly thinks that we're bothering because it isn't every day we get the chance to sign someone of his calibre. Inter probably turn a blind eye to more players like that in one window than we do in three.

The fact that Inter are even vaguely interested says enough about his ability for me to have real hopes that this deal does come off.

Albion in the north

Jul 13, 2012
Ooop North
Possible 17:00 announcement by Boca ?

82905ad90f5541a56e639132357b98ae.jpg

REading his timeline, he numbers his "alerts" and I think he is saying he has 17 about Boca.
In another tweet he says that its too much for a sunday.
He is on alert 10 at the moment.
Another alert says that when they close the sale of Calleri they already have a player lined up.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
People need to get used to these kind of transfer sagas if we're going to compete with the big clubs to sign players. We'll need to put up with money grabbing agents and massive egos if we get promoted and want to sign the best talent.

We could of course only ever go after reliable plodders who come with no baggage, but where's the fun in that!

The fact that we've been getting mentioned in Italian media in the same breath as current league leaders Inter, is mental in itself.

#holdthenerve is appropriate on so many levels!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here