NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
And once again they left with 3 points!

e94f84e15f5549e9bdbf73d6cfba2767.jpg

Hove Seagull

Feb 18, 2008
Havant
I'm not suggesting that we should poo in the away dressing room, or anything. However, perhaps we should make the Amex a more intimidating place to come, a fortress.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
As long as the Club don't charge northern prices for the food and beer. That would make them feel at home.

gully1984

May 3, 2014
I HATE the applauding of their attendance. Pathetic. I hate the other teams why on earth do people do it. Am I the only who doesn't applaud?!

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Ah! I see a few of the the neanderthals are out for a quick knuckle-drag.

Hove Seagull

Feb 18, 2008
Havant
Did I read somewhere, too, that they change the lighting in the away concourse to suit the opposing team's colours and make the fans feel at home?

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
It's cringeworthy applauding the away attendance...Time they scrapped announcing it,that would put it to bed once and for all.I also have never ever heard the home fans applaud the away fans anywhere.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Did I read somewhere, too, that they change the lighting in the away concourse to suit the opposing team's colours and make the fans feel at home?

Yes and the reason is this.

The club very early took the position that if other clubs fans (on average) take in two away days a season they want one to be Brighton.

I hate being considered a potential criminal when I go away and being treated badly by the staff.

Good move by the club and makes perfect sense financially.

Do anything you can to squeeze cash out the away fans.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here