Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New MSN Virus

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Just a warning for people who use MSN, there is a new virus being sent round. If you get a message off someone saying 'look at this picture of you' or 'look at this video' and the website doesn't look real, don't click the link as it will install a virus and it's a real hell to get rid of :angry:.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Taylor159370 said:
Are you telling me that you know everyone on your contact list ???

why did you add someone you did'nt know?

brighton2win

Aug 21, 2005
Taylor159370 said:
Are you telling me that you know everyone on your contact list ???

yep, i just delete people i dont know, if they want to talk to me then they still can but they're not on my list.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Marc said:
why did you add someone you did'nt know?

I didn't they add me, anyway I've got about 190 contacts, of which I know around 60.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Taylor159370 said:
I didn't they add me, anyway I've got about 190 contacts, of which I know around 60.

what version are you running? because whenever someone adds me I get a dialog box come up asking if I want to add them or block them. Therefore I need to add them before they send a message!
using 7.5

brighton2win

Aug 21, 2005
i just accept everyone find out who they are if i actually know them then delete them without blocking if i don't know them

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Ahhh, I bet they had some mean viruses for the original MSN when it was that portal based ISP that looked like Windows 95, that lasted about 3 months :lol:

Sam

Formerly "Sambo"
Jul 22, 2003
Oxfordshire
MYOB said:
95% chance this is a hoax. As have been nearly every "MSN virus!!!!!" warnings since the dawn of f***ing time....

its no hoak, I had it sent to me, luckily I'm really not bothered about a photo so didnt click. BNP.

:clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here