Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] King Kayal

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
He’s given CH a selection problem if Propper and Stephens are fit for Newcastle

I'm sure CH would see it as a nice problem to have.

Pintos

Jul 28, 2005
Oxted
bd3e5a3c4d03c767cb55b60545a970ab.png

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Last season was an education for the whole squad and Kayal's performance last night showed how he has learned from it and matured as a player. It's great to see because he offers something different to the other central midfielders.

Like being positive and driving us forwards for a start. Proper captain on the pitch on Friday shouting and pointing at his teamates like a disgruntled Jack Russell. Always loved his work ethic; hope he can keep that shirt for a long time now as we look better with in the team.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Like being positive and driving us forwards for a start. Proper captain on the pitch on Friday shouting and pointing at his teamates like a disgruntled Jack Russell. Always loved his work ethic; hope he can keep that shirt for a long time now as we look better with in the team.

I'd like Kayal more if he learned to speak a bit of Dutch - in particular "Locadia! Ren terug en daag uit, jij luie kut!"

(Dutch-English translation = "Locadia! Run back and challenge, you lazy c*nt!)

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Based on general performances so far in the Premier it would be but any dog is allowed his day and Kayal is allowed 1 good performance which he produced against West Ham no denying him that and we now know what to expect in the future.

The thing is BG, Kayal is generally very good, but was Outstanding on Friday night.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Based on general performances so far in the Premier it would be but any dog is allowed his day and Kayal is allowed 1 good performance which he produced against West Ham no denying him that and we now know what to expect in the future.

Is there a branch of Specsavers near you? They're very good and not too expensive.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Is it me or does it look like he has gained a yard or two of pace this season? I don't remember him getting around the pitch quite as quickly the last of couple of seasons as he has so far this. He has looked rapid.

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
I'm sure I'm not the first to point out He was player of the season not too long ago, but Lets remember , he was player of the season not too long ago. Generally he is regarded as a class player by many, none more so than the manager, he has been a consistent starter at international level, played European football and looked at home in a PL team. He has bad terrible luck with injuries and to be honest I'm not sure there's a single fact or stat that proves in part that he isn't very good .

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
He’s been impressive with a few cameo’s he’s had this season but against West Ham he was fantastic, as good as we’ve seen this season. He’s a must start against Newcastle for me, irrespective of the fitness of Propper, Stephens etc.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
He’s been impressive with a few cameo’s he’s had this season but against West Ham he was fantastic, as good as we’ve seen this season. He’s a must start against Newcastle for me, irrespective of the fitness of Propper, Stephens etc.

Stephens and Kayak in partnership bossed the Championship be happy to see them paired together again .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here