Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wilson...recall?

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Lingaard off injured...

They can after 28 days but frankly, if they do, it won't reflect well on them ( LVG that is ) if they do as, having spent gazillions in the summer and having allowed other senior players to go out on loan (eg Chicharito who is ripping up trees wherever ), he is clutching at straws.

I can't see him surviving !

Dec 15, 2014
Here
Lingaard off injured...

Did the football caause Lingard's injury?

wilson_sports.jpg

Do they need to be recaalled?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
They can after 28 days but frankly, if they do, it won't reflect well on them (well him LVG) if they do as, having spent gazillions in the summer and having allowed other senior players to go out on loan (eg Chicharito) he is clutching at straws.

I would think that they are more likly to recall him than Wilson or what is most likely they have a top name like Lewandowski lined up to sign.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
I know Wilson is a definite talent and proving to be an immense signing for us playing in a team surrounded by quality players at the top of the championship. But I really don't think he is in LVG's plans at all. He's awesome for us but personally don't think he's the finished article for a top prem side. I'd be surprised if he's recalled, very surprised. The problems LVG has there would be far from solved by recalling Wilson, not to mention a lesser degree of him admitting it a mistake for him to go out on loan in the first place, making him look like a right tool. I suspect they'll make a couple of high profile signing in January and Wilson will stay the course with us, helping to fire us into the promised land.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
As decent as Wilson is, he certainly isn't ready for top end of the PL in an attacking midfield capacity.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
They can after 28 days but frankly, if they do, it won't reflect well on them ( LVG that is ) if they do as, having spent gazillions in the summer and having allowed other senior players to go out on loan (eg Chicharito who is ripping up trees wherever ), he is clutching at straws.

I can't see him surviving !

I think [MENTION=3653]lizard[/MENTION] has it right (post #12). Best hope Van Gaal survives. Giggs would have Wilson back at the first opportunity.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Yeah he'll be recalled. Fan pressure will see to that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here