Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huddersfield Town vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Winning without Stephens seems an impossible task.

I'd get Sidwell and Akpom on. Nothing to lose now, might as well bed him in early. Sidwell needed to stop this becoming an embarrassment, Norwood has ever looked good in a 4-4-2 unless we're 2-0 up.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Absolute dog sh*t. We have been out moved, out paced and outclassed. we have turned up tonight thinking we can get a point at a canter.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I love our 4-4-2, but it cannot against everyone, and we have to have that thought through. No harm in just the one up front and the midfield having more too it so Knocky can come into the game and Kayal not look so lost in the acres of space to Norwood.

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
3 months ago i said norwood was not good enough, I kinda feel justified now, even though I got battered by keyboard warriers for saying it.

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
The ref has not helped us at all, but even so we've been dreadful. Second to everything and cannot keep possession. Huddersfield, unfortunately, have been very good. Let's hope for a better second half.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Wrong formation tonight, Brown is constantly in the gap between defense and midfield, Kayal and Norwood are chasing shadows and their full backs are playing as wingers because we can't keep hold of the ball for more than 2 passes.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I'd get Bruno, Murphy and Norwood off at half time , whack the Chelsea kid, Solly and Sidwell on. Can't get any worse, can it...

Well it can, and probably will, but you know what I meant.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
According to the stats, we are narrowly ahead on fouls. That's about the only positive thing I can say, and it's hardly ****ing positive.

Definitely need to put the rubber sheets on my bed tonight.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
This has been coming for a while. Oh well gung ho second half or 7-1.

But it's fine. This a close league and we have a buffer. Let's not turn into Newcastle fans overnight.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I have a few, albeit it very reactionary, questions after that half-

1) Why do we play Murray and Hemed together?
2) Is Bruno fit? If he is, he has been awful.
3) Why did we sign Norwood when he is so clearly NOT suited to 4-4-2?
4) Why are we not playing a number 8/10?
5) Why do the players start so slowly, especially I think, in away games?
6) Does anybody doubt the importance of Stephens AND Baldock now? (We should have signed Conor Hourihane)
7) Is anyone starting to get a little worried?
Norwood is a defensive midfielder and certainly isn't suited to a 4-4-2 system.....Huddersfield deserve to be miles ahead of us as all we do is give the ball to them and it actually is 12 men v 10 men it seems as Huddersfield are everywhere

Well outclassed and no complaints.....just a case of how many more they'll score.
Knocky getting no service and neither Murphy..The midfield is bloody terrible and needs changing although well to late now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here