Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Yep, Birmingham after Katrina & The Waves won it for the UK in Dublin in 1997.

Ah yes, I think the Irish entered Father Ted and Dougal that year. Nowhere near as good as Dustin the Turkey. :lolol:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Well now Ireland are out along with Malta that will be a be a big fat NIL POINT for the UK.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Well now Ireland are out along with Malta that will be a be a big fat NIL POINT for the UK.
They still get to vote in the Final (as do all the other eliminated countries) despite not actually being in it.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Bring back................

terry-wogan-flag2.jpg

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Nice one, we all appreciate the effort you put into these[emoji3]

I was always brought up to believe that if you're going to do something, even something as trivial as this, you do it properly. With that said, below is a list of all 27 finalists in the order in which they will perform tomorrow night:

1) [MENTION=27125]Wrong-Direction[/MENTION] - SLOVENIA ("Here For You" by Maraaya)
2) [MENTION=26481]downham seagull[/MENTION] - FRANCE ("N'oubliez Pas" by Lisa Angell)
3) [MENTION=29192]Brighton Lines[/MENTION] - ISRAEL ("Golden Boy" by Nadav Guedj)
4) [MENTION=17065]inland seagull[/MENTION] - ESTONIA ("Goodbye To Yesterday" by Elina Born & Stig Rasta)
5) [MENTION=12225]MacKenzie[/MENTION] - UNITED KINGDOM (Still In Love With You" by Electro Velvet)
6) [MENTION=24564]Steve.S[/MENTION] - ARMENIA ("Face The Shadow" by Genealogy)
7) [MENTION=24555]El Sid[/MENTION] - LITHUANIA ("This Time" by Monika Linkyte & Vaidas Baumila)
8) [MENTION=13123]jim[/MENTION]D - SERBIA ("Beauty Never Lies" by Bojana Stamenov)
9) [MENTION=24420]Gullflyinghigh[/MENTION] - NORWAY ("A Monster Like Me" by Morland & Debrah Scarlett)
10) [MENTION=12697]Steve Foster[/MENTION] - SWEDEN ("Heroes" by Mans Zelmerlow)
11) [MENTION=6609]gjh1971[/MENTION] - CYPRUS ("One Thing I Should Have Done" by John Karayiannis)
12) [MENTION=19891]wunt be druv[/MENTION] - AUSTRALIA ("Tonight Again" by Guy Sebastian)
13) [MENTION=343]Eggman[/MENTION]- BELGIUM ("Rhythm Inside" by Loic Nottet)
14) [MENTION=9403]crabtree seagull[/MENTION] - AUSTRIA ("I Am Yours" by The Makemakes)
15) [MENTION=38]Beach Hut[/MENTION] - GREECE ("One Last Breath" by Maria Elena Kyriakou)
16) [MENTION=346]Jello[/MENTION] - MONTENEGRO ("Adio" by Knez)
17) [MENTION=1365]Westdene Seagull[/MENTION] - GERMANY ("Black Smoke" by Ann Sophie)
18) [MENTION=534]Chicken Run[/MENTION] - POLAND ("In The Name Of Love" by Monika Kuszynska)
19) [MENTION=16843]Hillian1[/MENTION] - LATVIA ("Love Injected" by Aminata)
20) [MENTION=8619]Guy Fawkes[/MENTION] - ROMANIA ("De La Capat (All Over Again)" by Voltaj)
21) [MENTION=12422]Taybha[/MENTION] - SPAIN ("Amanecer" by Edurne)
22) [MENTION=27901]Ravids[/MENTION] - HUNGARY ("Wars For Nothing" by Boggie)
23) [MENTION=4800]Tyrone Biggums[/MENTION] - GEORGIA ("Warrior" by Nina Sublatti)
24) [MENTION=27288]atfc village[/MENTION] - AZERBAIJAN ("Hour Of The Wolf" by Elnur Huseynov)
25) [MENTION=13055]Ninja Elephant[/MENTION] - RUSSIA ("A Million Voices" by Polina Gagarina)
26) [MENTION=14365]Thunder Bolt[/MENTION] - ALBANIA ("I'm Alive" by Elhaida Dani)
27) [MENTION=26802]martin tyler[/MENTION] - ITALY ("Grande Amore" by Il Volo)

On a side note if anyone is bored enough to be watching BBC4 on a Friday night, they'll find a look back over 60 years of Eurovision (accurately described in the synopsis as ''the greatest and maddest song contest on Earth") at 9pm.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
4/1 shot the old italian stallion. Not a fan of the song but don't think that matters in euro vision anyway. How are the Italian political relations currently?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here