Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trouble accessing NSC

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Nope. Have been on my iPad all afternoon, a lot on NSC and no prob at all - except me not having a life on a Sat afternoon !

You posted that on a Tuesday. Are you actually the person who doesn't know what day of the week it is?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
For about the last 20 minutes, NSC was down for me - page would start to load, but just hang. Anyone else?

I had that on firefox (the staus bar says 'transferring data from delivery.myswitchads.com') so switched to chrome, where apparently I still have an ad block on. I don't know if that helped. But I don't like chrome, only use it as a back up. Now I see firefox is loading again I'll switch back (where I don't have ad block on for nsc). Though, I'm still getting the spinning page loading icon in the tab.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I had that on firefox (the staus bar says 'transferring data from delivery.myswitchads.com') so switched to chrome, where apparently I still have an ad block on. I don't know if that helped. But I don't like chrome, only use it as a back up. Now I see firefox is loading again I'll switch back (where I don't have ad block on for nsc). Though, I'm still getting the spinning page loading icon in the tab.

I've turned switchads off in case it's them.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Seems to have helped (am back on firefox where the issue was). Thanks!

I also use firefox on my PC, and was getting a very similar status message when the page wouldn't load ("Waiting for delivery.myswitchads.com...").

Seems to be working ok now.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Couple of hours ago. Only part of the header would load, the rest.......... a bit like a bad day on dial-up.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I usually disable my adblocker on NSC, but the only way I've been able to access it this afternoon is to re-enable it. The first three times I tried to access the big board AVG removed a fake Java download issue, then it kept going to a 401 page not found thing.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
Happening to me too for the last twenty mins. I stop the page before it loads fully and the Java-update message doesn't pop up.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Started again with me. Java and Flash updater. ( They are both up to date.)

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Getting data errors again

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here