Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Southampton Away

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Have you accepted the T&C's? The pay button appears when you do that
Got there in the end. There was no tick box for me so just clicked in the t&c's area and had to refresh page to see Pay button which was only highlighted for a few seconds. Would imagine about 1,500 sold so far

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Damn sold out! 28 in the ambulant area otherwise zilch!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Keep checking, sounds like the full 3k didn't all go on sale, so you will probably see more later on.

Thank you, unfortunately I'm off grid from 11 a.m. for about six blinking hours!!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Which if they didn't put the full allocation up is just plain stupid and amateur

I'm going with (a) Plain Stupid, what's the prize?

BTW, just got them! Another 650 allocated!

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I emailed the club this morning - awaiting a response. I'll share it when I get one.

If, as seems likely from the posts on this thread, the club have deliberately and permanently changed the system (rather than it just being a temporary thing), I too won't be a happy bunny. This is a very significant retrograde step, and flies in the face of the comments that TB made at the away fans' forum last season at Burnley (?)...

I await any response you get with keen interest.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Even though this went to all STH yesterday there are *still* over 160 tickets available

Screen Shot 2018-08-03 at 13.11.05.png

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I bought a bronze membership early last week, in the hope I could take advantage of the benefits for earlier access to away tickets, especially the Soton game. How long should I expect to wait for the membership pack to turn up? The perks don't seem to be activated until I receive the card - not from the date of purchase.

Cheers.

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
I bought a bronze membership early last week, in the hope I could take advantage of the benefits for earlier access to away tickets, especially the Soton game. How long should I expect to wait for the membership pack to turn up? The perks don't seem to be activated until I receive the card - not from the date of purchase.

Cheers.

It's nothing to do with the post and any card delivery. You have to wait 14 days after purchase before the benefits (i.e. preferential ticket purchase) kick in. So unfortunately it will be early next week.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Still just under 100 tickets available.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports