Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Christmas Matches

Trolly Dolly

Aug 22, 2011
My other half works shift and his Christmas leave requests have to go in soon. Do you guys think the Boxing Day match at Home to Arsenal will remain on that date? I'm sure we have never played a Home match Boxing Day at The Amex. There could also be a knock on effect with the Everton game on the 29th if the fixture is changed. Any thoughts please?

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
My other half works shift and his Christmas leave requests have to go in soon. Do you guys think the Boxing Day match at Home to Arsenal will remain on that date? I'm sure we have never played a Home match Boxing Day at The Amex. There could also be a knock on effect with the Everton game on the 29th if the fixture is changed. Any thoughts please?

Impossible to predict now but my money says same day with a new KO time so it can be on the box.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

We do play matches on Boxing Day at the Amex. We had a 2-2 draw with Reading just a couple of years ago.
Sky won't announce their choices until the middle of November.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
somehow I can't see the Police wanting the Arsenal game on Boxing Day due to the transport problems and a move to the next night for TV would be a get out

Meaning we'd play Thursday-Saturday.

Not having that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here