Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who will be spend our money if?.......

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Don't want to sell but interesting what our squad will be worth at the end of the season when finish with two wins and a draw.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Selling Gross for £15m would be fantastic business, if the club can include a 10% of profit clause on his next sale.

That way in a years time the Albion could collect another whopping £15m. :facepalm:

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
:annoyed:Gross goes for 15 million, Dunk, 35 million, Propper, 8 million, Ryan, 10 million, Izzy 20 million, Knocky 12 million, Solly 6 million, Tomer 3 million, Baldock, 500,000.

Over 100 million.......who are we going to spend it on?

Very hypothetical as i don't see many of those leaving.

Gross - won't be leaving unless a HUGE bid comes in. £15m wouldn't be even close
Dunk - Distinctly possible and about the right figure, if someone would pay c£35m
Propper - We paid £10m, he's not leaving a. for that figure or b. at all
Ryan - I'm not sure he'll be off anywhere just yet
Izzy - Again, we paid a big fee for him and i can't imagine a club would pay the type of fee his signature would demand
Knocky - i'd be very shocked to see him go
March - likewise
Hemed - Likely to leave but we could probably get a bit more
Baldock - as above

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
We're not selling anyone who CH wants.

Why on earth would we?

If Dunk/Duffy were to go we would suffer big time. They've kept us up..if we stay up of course.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Selling Gross for £15m would be fantastic business, if the club can include a 10% of profit clause on his next sale.

That way in a years time the Albion could collect another whopping £15m. :facepalm:
Im with you, that would be the worst business decision ever selling PG for £15m that's back of the sofa change in the PL. More like £25-30m and nothing less considering the amount of assists he gets.

Last edited:

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
:annoyed:Gross goes for 15 million, Dunk, 35 million, Propper, 8 million, Ryan, 10 million, Izzy 20 million, Knocky 12 million, Solly 6 million, Tomer 3 million, Baldock, 500,000.

Well done you've just given our squad away for peanuts. Thank the lord for TB :)

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Well done you've just given our squad away for peanuts. Thank the lord for TB :)

How much would you value this list then 150? 200? Million? It's not what we would want or expect for them it's how much a club would be prepared to pay. Talks of Gross commanding a fee of 30 million is fantasy to me, sure if Liverpool, Arsenal, Man U come in for him and we couldn't honestly stop him wanting to leave could you honestly believe they would part with 30 million for him to warm their benches? Good business if we could get that but I believe he would command a fee from 15 million with add ons. That not giving our squad away, that's being realistic!
I wouldn't want to see any of this squad leave apart from Hemed and Baldock who I think are now surplus to requirements and deserve a chance elsewhere! (if we don't get relegated)

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Blackjack. And hookers.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.

I can't see the scenario mate. If we stay up, we're not selling half of those players, and if we go down we are not selling the other half of those players.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I can't see the scenario mate. If we stay up, we're not selling half of those players, and if we go down we are not selling the other half of those players.
I think you are right but clubs will come sniffing and offers will be made, if a players head is turned it may be difficult to hold on to one or two of them, Dunk for 35 million to Liverpool for example.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I think you are right but clubs will come sniffing and offers will be made, if a players head is turned it may be difficult to hold on to one or two of them, Dunk for 35 million to Liverpool for example.

I think Dunk is a real danger, as I can't see that he wouldn't improve the defence of Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea or Liverpool, and they can pay £££ that we can't turn down and wages that wouldn't be fair to prevent Lewis from earning. Van Dyke and Dunk looks like a superb pairing to me.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here