Votes: 97 39.3%
  • Ridiculously hot, bring on Autumn

Votes: 51 20.6%

• Total voters

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Yesterday evening we took advantage of the fine weather and took the campervan down to Goring seafront for a BBQ and some swimming. Lovely evening, and as the tide was coming in the sea was wonderfully warm for a swim. Splendid.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Its a little on the warm side, but i am certainly not complaining about it :)

Might fire up the BBQ tonight, and sit in the garden with a cold beverage what with it being the longest day of the year and all that.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Its lovely weather for sitting about, not doing much.

I played football Monday evening, cricket yesterday, and playing football again tonight :eek:

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Health warning issued as Met Office put county on Level 3 alert

Forecasters say Brighton and Hove could reach highs of 27C which will increase to 30C for inland areas such as Haywards Heath and Crawley.

The level three amber warning – one behind a national emergency – has been issued until 9am tomorrow

:lolol:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
31.5c here now, in my office. Genuinely quite unpleasant.

Easy for those sat in much hotter climes to sneer at our feebleness in coping with the temperatures, when they have zero humidity and have the facilities all geared up - air conditioning in their homes, offices and shops.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Fml
8828f7e06f3b685bb9fcbca43473d474.jpg

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
It's a bit too hot for mending cars outside in a "no shade" situation. I'm looking forward to the -5 degrees horizontal rain and wind next January (NOT)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It was 34 in Ashford 2 hours ago when I drove back from my swim at Camber. It was 34 degrees in the shade on my patio at five. Only 26 inside the house owing to a fair bit of cold stone floor and windows that reflect one of the UVs (UVA?).

I love it. Sadly I'll need to train it to London tomorrow.....

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
My thermometer peaked at 47 degrees in the workshop today. I've drunk 4 litres of water and only pissed 3 times. I'm currently pissing what resembles orange juice. Now sitting outside having a cider with half a tub of sudo cream up my arse crack to relieve the "chefs arse". I've enjoyed sitting outside in this weather but mid 20's in hot enough for me. As long I can wear shorts and t shirt without being uncomfortable I'm happy.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Easy for those sat in much hotter climes to sneer at our feebleness in coping with the temperatures, when they have zero humidity and have the facilities all geared up - air conditioning in their homes, offices and shops.

Daily 85%+ humidity and no aircon.
Just cold beer, string vests and sweaty, sweaty ballsacks.
And I wouldn't change it for anything.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Health warning issued as Met Office put county on Level 3 alert

Forecasters say Brighton and Hove could reach highs of 27C which will increase to 30C for inland areas such as Haywards Heath and Crawley.

The level three amber warning – one behind a national emergency – has been issued until 9am tomorrow

:lolol:

You may laugh, but Amber warning means some people will die. No, I'm not being over dramatic, it happens.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here