Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Joe Gomez

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
No idea whatsoever as to the strength of this rumour, but Gomez would be an EXCELLENT signing, as an option at CB and RB (with the bonus of not counting towards the 25-man squad limit).

Very quick, and strong. Excellent player.

Like very much.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
No idea whatsoever as to the strength of this rumour, but Gomez would be an EXCELLENT signing, as an option at CB and RB (with the bonus of not counting towards the 25-man squad limit.

Completely agree. Would suggest Tomori isn't happening?

Really nice to see someone called Gomez with the middle name Dave.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Is he good?

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Shins

Aug 13, 2015
No idea whatsoever as to the strength of this rumour, but Gomez would be an EXCELLENT signing, as an option at CB and RB (with the bonus of not counting towards the 25-man squad limit).

Like very much.

Although the worst of the positions he can play, Gomez was playing left back for Liverpool before his injury cut short the progress he was making. He is Tomori but better!

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton

Like very much.

Can play left back too!

May 24, 2017
Very promising young player....i just hope we give him what he wants to get the deal done before someone else does.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Ineresting that all clips on line pretty much have him as a left back, id be pleased with this one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here