Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Stockdale

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
As someone else said, they just fill column inches wirth BS.Remember that phone hacking scandle, when interviewed by the committeee the Editor of the New Of The World admitted that they just sat around, picked names at random and completly invented stories and put fictitious names underneath to make it look like they have lots of reporters. Bloke had worked at The Sun and said they did the same thing. Mirror owned by the same man NOTW was. Intergrity - yea right.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
As someone else said, they just fill column inches wirth BS.Remember that phone hacking scandle, when interviewed by the committeee the Editor of the New Of The World admitted that they just sat around, picked names at random and completly invented stories and put fictitious names underneath to make it look like they have lots of reporters. Bloke had worked at The Sun and said they did the same thing. Mirror owned by the same man NOTW was. Intergrity - yea right.

The Mirror is owned by Trinity Mirror. NoTW was Murdoch. You're confusing it with The People.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I think I've proven enough times that I get the occasional tidbit of info (Dunk, anyone? The humble pie tasted good.) on things. As do many others, of course.
He has a one-year extension option on his contract. But obviously you won't believe that unless I produce photographic proof of him signing it.

The thing that amuses me about being called out is that there were others who stated the same thing and yet odious little ***** always like to point the figure my way. I remember similar to Lord Bracknell & TLO way back when. Easy 10 got abuse on it last year too.
Just means people will stop posting what they hear. But whatever.

And to Wellesley specifically: Jealousy is unbecoming.

FWIW - I thoroughly enjoy your posts and recall the Dunk one, which was more or less spot on.

Keep the info coming, just makes everything more exciting.

Incidentally, hope Stocko stays

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Stockdale to Chelsea?

Is there anything to that?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Stockdale to Chelsea?

Is there anything to that?

Does he really want to go back to being a bench warmer. He has only played 350 odd first team games in his career and over a hundred of those were in the last three years playing for the Albion. Might be worth it for the money I guess.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here