Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump Bombs Afghanistan

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
I don't think trump will be bombing North Korea just yet but, it could be said he has done a Kim Jong Un special by dropping the MOAB as a little hint about NK's nuclear capability.... what would the fallout ( Literaly!) be if it fell on his nuclear testing base ?

Perhaps this was a 'test run' ?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Given the tv interview that Trump gave where he us talking about the wonderful chocolate pudding then says he was given the information that the missles had been launched towards Iraq before being corrected by the interviewer the bomb could have been meant for anywhere.

It's unbelievable stuff, you cannot make this it up!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Perhaps this was a 'test run' ?

Its just saying " This is what we can do if you get too cheeky "..... if one of those MOAB's dropped on the Fatboy's firework factory there wouldn't be much left to launch for his birthday celebrations.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Mexico must feel glad that they only have a neighbourly dispute over the f****** fence.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
As I watched my son, knife blade to his neck and the beheading jihadists grinning, piss himself with fear I knew then with clarity that my country, my 'world', my beliefs would die in the face of this evil because people just lit candles, prayed in what was left of christian churches and continued to say we tolerate, we condemn but DO nothing. Imagine you are that parent.

ThePompousPaladin

Apr 7, 2013
As I watched my son, knife blade to his neck and the beheading jihadists grinning, piss himself with fear I knew then with clarity that my country, my 'world', my beliefs would die in the face of this evil because people just lit candles, prayed in what was left of christian churches and continued to say we tolerate, we condemn but DO nothing. Imagine you are that parent.

Didn't realise you were a Christian Rivet.

Let's wait until all the facts are in before we jump on the bandwagon of slating Trump. If he has inflicted serious damage to ISIS maybe he has saved the lives of many. Who knows? Nobody on here as yet I would imagine.

Hard to argue with that really.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Bet the Israelis are checking out the after-action reports.Would take that level of weapon to destroy the Iranian nuclear weapons programme,which is buried deep in the mountains.Iran,North Korea,could be both!

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
why is anyone surprised by this? The Americans have not withdrawn from Afghanistan, they never stopped fighting or bombing. It has to a great extent become a forgotten war here, Syria, has taken the headlines, but the war in Afghanistan is far from over for the USA, and I excpect quite a few other countries have "advisors" there- The UK included I expect

ThePompousPaladin

Apr 7, 2013

I do not believe in any 'god'

Ah ok, was wondering about your post, did you get it from somewhere or did you make it up?

ThePompousPaladin

Apr 7, 2013

Well boy. You are weird aren't you!
It would seem you lack a specific ability. Imagination.

Bless.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here