Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] GM Britain and Mr Boycott.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Without even watching the video I bet the initial reaction of most people will be "Dinosaur!"... because the reaction of most people to anything this man says is "Dinosaur!". Mostly because he lives in his own little world in deepest darkest yorkshire where it's still the 1950s

Incorrect, he has a second home in Cape Town and spends the British winters out there when not commentating on England cricket matches overseas.

He's very Marmite but for straight talking and cricket knowledge he's almost, if not, the best.

For his personal life, yes he has some skeletons, but so also do a lot of other folk in the public domain ....

I enjoy listening to him, because he says what people are thinking but are too precious of their reputation to dare say. How refreshing it would be if all our politicians adopted his straight-talking approach.

I also applaud anyone who's seen off the health issues he's had.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Extremely negative person. Unless his subject is from Yorkshire.

If you listen to his test match commentary he will give praise [where due] to opposition players who do well - but if there are negatives to be reported, whether the player is from Yorkshire or England, he says it as it is.
He's been very complimentary of Kholi, Bumrah & Cook recently .... none of whom are from Yorkshire [as far as I'm aware].

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here