Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Saints Cup game - are you going?

Are you going to the Saints cup match on Tuesday?

• Yes, got my ticket

Votes: 111 50.7%
  • Yes, haven't got my ticket yet

Votes: 17 7.8%
  • No - I'm on holiday

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • No - don't fancy it

Votes: 33 15.1%
  • No - can't afford it

Votes: 10 4.6%
  • No - it's only the reserves

Votes: 6 2.7%
  • Undecided - could go either way

Votes: 19 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Of course... especially looking forward to seeing a few of our new signings...

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
No.

Had a car bill for £250

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I wasn't but now I am.

I don't care about the result. I only care about seeing Bissouma fun around for 90 minutes.

Just booked a ticket. Seagull Travel coaches not very convenient, no pick up at Polegate for example and the eastbourne one goes via Saltdean. Trains who knows, could be a problem if extra time and pens so have lashed out £15 for a car park at the Amex. First time Ive done that so will be a new experience

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Bit of an over reaction as it improved drastically from the beginning of the WC to the end. Think it will end up being fine and we’ll just get used to it.

our 2nd goal against man u (duffys) would have likely been disallowed for a foul on bailly at the corner.. var was good to start BUT became overly fiddly & nonsense (hand ball decisions & fouls given (that werent))

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
our 2nd goal against man u (duffys) would have likely been disallowed for a foul on bailly at the corner.. var was good to start BUT became overly fiddly & nonsense (hand ball decisions & fouls given (that werent))

No different really to a referee giving wrong decisions without VAR. I think VAR got most decisions right which for me equates to less decisions the referee got wrong.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
I was until they announced VAR will be used.

As soon as they bring in VAR to the league I’ll be giving up my season ticket, so this is just the first step to that.

VAR would have cancelled Wolves clear handball goal just now. Too much at stake not to bring VAR to all games asap.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Bit of an over reaction as it improved drastically from the beginning of the WC to the end. Think it will end up being fine and we’ll just get used to it.

Run that one past me again - you’ll give up your season ticket because because in-play technology could be introduced? Not, that the team is playing crap, or ticket prices are too high, or it’s too difficult to get to matches, or you can’t take your flask into the stadium or a zillion other reasons? No, you’ll give up your season ticket because a decision on the pitch needs to be reviewed. :shrug:

VAR would have cancelled Wolves clear handball goal just now. Too much at stake not to bring VAR to all games asap.

I’m not telling any of you to stop watching football if VAR is brought in, so I don’t see what your problem is. :shrug:

There are so many flaws with VAR, it’ll be the straw that breaks the camels back for me. Football has coped perfectly well without it for this long, and football we’ll be perfectly fine when I draw a line in the sand and f*ck it off.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London

I’ve just re-watched that as I had no idea what you meant, all I saw was bailly climbing all over the back of Murray?

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Going. I use these cup games as an opportunity to watch from a completely different view to where I normally sit.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Southampton tickets selling well for their lot.
I think they are looking for a day out in Brighton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here