Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rohan Ince - Striker

Leo's Goatee

Dec 30, 2013
Under Leo's mouth
i know its sounds daft!, but i would love to see it. Why?

-He's very quick
-He's very strong, 6ft 4, that's a target man.
- He's decent on the floor for someone so big
- He's good in the air and has a great leap

just need to work on the ball control and finishing and positioning and we have the next big thing.

I know it will never happen but i'd like to see it, everyones moaning how we dont have and COG isnt good enough so why not:lol: and dont slate.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
people seem to forget that we still have o'grady, who didn't fit in when we started to click, but against teams where we need to lump it forward he would be perfect

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
people seem to forget that we still have o'grady, who didn't fit in when we started to click, but against teams where we need to lump it forward he would be perfect

But he isn't a target man even though at this time he is the only striker with the height required to deal with our inept crosses into the box

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX

-He's very quick

just need to work on the ball control and finishing and positioning and we have the next big thing.

I know it will never happen but i'd like to see it, everyones moaning how we dont have and COG isnt good enough so why not:lol: and dont slate.

errr point 3
Point 5
Nuff said

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Whilst it sounds implausible it was Greer and Dunk yesterday. Nothing would surprise me at the moment. Even Stockdale has has had a chance up there at the end of matches.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Good to see that our entire strike force has been written off already, even though 3/4 have only been at the club 10 minutes. Which is better - giving them a chance or a having a good panic?

HalifaxSeagull

Aug 24, 2010

-He's very quick

He has all the attributes of a decent keeper too!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here