Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jules Breach - BT Sport.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Non matching bikini - thumbs down.

She appears to have multiple non matching bikini's too. ???

jules.jpg

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
He was talking about playing again this season (didn't have a club last season), but I've not heard if he's signed for anyone. He's my cousin's son.

If you need any plastering done, he's your man :thumbsup:

From the Horsham FC website on July 3rd - Hornets keeping it in the family

Dom di Paola has added two further names to his list of new arrivals ahead of the 2017/18 Bostik League campaign, with Chris Breach and Dan Mobsby putting pen to paper straight after last week’s first training session of the summer. Breach, whose uncle Steve served the Hornets with distinction in the 1990s, is a centre-half who has previously played for Lewes, Bognor Regis and Burgess Hill while fellow defender Mobsby...

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
There was an interview with Ms Breach in the Birmingham programme last season - Former Juice FM presenter, likes Bobby Zamora, she was born in Brighton but lived in Jamaica until she was 14, Went to Sussex University did Media studies...............

View attachment 88084

Something has really been bothering me with that photo, I finally figured out what it is. I couldn't place where in the stadium that was, but it's taken in the west stand looking towards the north, but the photo has been mirrored.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here