Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Attention of NSC Lurkers

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Those of you who have signed up to NSC but seldom or never post.

Who are you and why don't you post on here?

This could be the shortest ever thread:)

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
If you look at Ned Ludd you will find one post. He is my husband and the reason he only has one post is because he can never get to the pc as I'm on it :lolol: :lolol:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Come on it's safe to come out, Dwayne's on holiday:lol:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I mostly read NSC and only make posts when absolutely necessary, its too off topic at the moment. In fact i'm taking a break. See you all in August.:wave:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
I mostly read NSC and only make posts when absolutely necessary, its too off topic at the moment. In fact i'm taking a break. See you all in August.:wave:

Yeah me too. :wave:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Couldn't do it. Ah well, lookslike you'll have to put up with me for the foreseeable future.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Perhaps they could start their own clique.

Lurkers Anonymous

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
There won't be many members and looking at this thread it looks like they'll get hijacked by NSC regulars:)

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
good question Icy, there are hundredsof NSCers with less than 10 posts, but even more strange is the view counts ,no-one it seems ever adds a reply.

It seems there are people here who only read other peoples bullshit instead of adding their own.

Sonic The Hedgehog

Oi Lino You're A Disgrace
Jul 7, 2003
Wetherspoons, Fareham
I try to read most of the threads, but don't post much as I'm only on the net at work.

Much as I'd like to spend all day joining in, there is the small consideration of keeping my job and picking up my hard-earned so I can go round the country and watch the Albion.

And going to the pub obviously.

:drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here