Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Ticket Exchange - What exchange?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Nothing says "Premier League Ready" more than entering your details into a black hole and then crossing your fingers that you have done it correctly as one typo will mean that your ticket is not made available for re-sale, and no one will bother to tell you.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Quite, [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION].

I thought they were creating a proper, actually fit for purpose ticket exchange. Shame.

At least it got a mention on the main website: https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/2017/august/ticket-exchange-open-for-man-city-match/

Even if it's just a copy and paste from the survey monkey page, including the instruction to click 'Next' which of course is only an option on the survery money page!

At least they have tried and as [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] said, here's hoping the real ticket exchange is working for the next game.

There are 13 seats available in E3G which I'm guessing are not ones being resold.

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011
Must be kicking in as I have just got my ticket for Sat, and in perfect location too, so I am well chuffed!

Watching the Huddersfield game on the telly yesterday I noticed messages on their electronic ad boards making their fans aware of their seson ticket exchange.

This is from a club who until now I think have never had a home sellout.

How come they are ahead of a club who has been having sellouts for years?

Their ticket exchange gives a credit off the follow years season ticket renewal and there is the option to transfer to registered friends.

All looks good and functional, albeit I can't imagine many would be motivated here by just £5!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here