Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Simon Reeve - Russia BBC2

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
Off topic. Has anyone watched Earthflight on BBC2 ?

How do they film this?

Amazing stuff. And birds that can fly 1500 miles non stop!
Good thing they didn't film anything flying over Malta as some of the morons who call themselves hunters blast at anything that flies. 15 protected species shot in September!

Accidental Partridge

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Very enjoyable and informative. Also recommend the recent Channel 4 series with the guy who walked from Russia to Iran through the Caucuses ... that was excellent too.

It was indeed. Still got last one to catch up on.

On the subject of the Simon Reeve programme, I bet. Te Russian police can't wait for the World Cup.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
New series started Sunday night BBC2 at 20:00 a Med tour, looking forward to it

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
I would be very wary of that Graham Phillips, he claims to be crowdfunded but the crowd who fund him are overwhelmingly tied to the Kremlin

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I would be very wary of that Graham Phillips, he claims to be crowdfunded but the crowd who fund him are overwhelmingly tied to the Kremlin

Interesting. Do you have a sauce for that or some info on the Kremlin backed crowd who fund him?

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
The Congo looked utterly brutal. The whole insect thing would've sent me doolally. I can take hard slogs, humid weather, the torrential rain, but those tiny little flies would've done me in 😁

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here