Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Tory party annual conference Birmingham

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Only if the t-shirt printers had any Cs left after last week's bumper sales of Anti-Semitic merch.

The “I’m not racist ...... but” tea towels are also selling well so I think they’re good for letter Cs.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
No money for the nurses from the magic money tree, but £120M for a Festival in 2022. She's as mad as a box of frogs.

https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/to...posal-announced-ahead-of-conference-1-5716583

She is totally taking the piss out of anyone who is struggling due to the unnecessary austerity cuts, including children.
I just wish this awful person and the Tory party would just disappear they are sending this country down the khazi just to make the well off even better off whilst everyone else suffers

D

Deleted member 22389

Think May is doing the best job she can considering the circumstances.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Tories LOVE Kylie t shirts already SOLD out

45531ba3ac4a21d9a35eb4b4c2fb60e6.jpg

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Apparently the “We are The Nasty Party doing a #shitjob and still Corbyn is hated by the many not the few” T-shirts’ are going well!

At a landfill site I found the complete run of “Strong and Stable” tees May had printed for the last election; I’ve been selling them to Merkel supporters.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Apparently the “We are The Nasty Party doing a #shitjob and still Corbyn is hated by the many not the few” T-shirts’ are going well!

This is clearly not true, the hashtag gives it away. As this thread demonstrates, dusty old Tories and tech do not mix.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Unemployment at an 11 year low under the current Conservative Government.

Now just imagine what the position would be if Corbyn was in charge?

Probably less unemployed as we would revert to the 6 or 8 porters on the nationalised rail service stations and only 1 actually working and the same holding a shovel or broom for the council.stood around a hole.Apologies to Bernard Crtibbins

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The unfortunate thing is that older posters like me have lived through labour governments and Prime Ministers and know the consequences so do not want our children / grand children etc to suffer the same fate. Their ideals all look rosy when they are in opposition and not responsible for anything.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here