Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liam Moore

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
We really need a big centre-half in case Duffy gets injured. Arguably we could use a quick covering centre-half as well in case Dunk gets injured.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
We really need a big centre-half in case Duffy gets injured. Arguably we could use a quick covering centre-half as well in case Dunk gets injured.
Someone quick to cover for Dunk... Hmm... I wonder, have you considered Will Buckley?

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
Why/ Don't you think that in Murray, Hemed, Andone, and Locadia we are already more than well served in that department? Alireza can play up front too. Remember that we almost always only start with one striker anyway.

because from what I've read, Hemed is the only fully fit striker.......................wasn't it the same last season ?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well now that Sam Baldock has gone to Readding, the physios need something to do!

They appear to be busy enough, having had their workload doubled since Baldock left. :facepalm:

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Naylor in the Argus strongly intimates that we won't spend the silly money demanded by Sheff Utd and Reading, on a 3rd or 4th choice CB. He goes on to mention Bruno as fulfilling that role.

Then Naylor is a clown... there is no way we should have Bruno as our 4th choice CB. In fact, we should not have a 4th choice CB at all; rather, we should ensure we acquire another CB genuinely capable of competing for a starting place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
I dont think it is I think it is quite a fair assessment but then that is only my opinion.

FFS BG you really are being very stupid about this again...

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
perhaps we will go for an out of contract tried and tested player or even a cheaper option as the 4th CB:smile:

LoL! [emoji23]🤡

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Someone quick to cover for Dunk... Hmm... I wonder, have you considered Will Buckley?

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Dodgy hammies apart, has there ever been a player who has fallen from grace quicker than Will Buckley? From being the first name on Brighton's team sheet five years ago, to virtually the last on Bolton's now.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Back on topic... Moore still an option or have we finally had enough of Tinpot FC’s silly price demands?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Dodgy hammies apart, has there ever been a player who has fallen from grace quicker than Will Buckley? From being the first name on Brighton's team sheet five years ago, to virtually the last on Bolton's now.

Fallen from grace? You usually say that about someone who has committed a grievous crime. Gone downhill maybe, but not fallen from grace.
:shrug:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Fallen from grace? You usually say that about someone who has committed a grievous crime. Gone downhill maybe, but not fallen from grace.
:shrug:

Gone downhill is generous. His career fell off a cliff after he left Brighton.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
What about Balagun? Presumably you don't want 5 central defenders?

Wait until January. We will need five! I expect Bruno can cover at a pinch, so we might getaway with 4. But I rate Liam Moore and the alternatives for Dunk might turn out not so good. Burn seen as an understudy for Duffy,

NB: Andre Gray playing for Brentford skinned Dunk on one occasion.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here