Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Walsall Vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
If O'Grady had any confidence left, it's completely gone now.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
What do we have to do to get rid of COG? He is SUCH a waste of wages and space in our squad, when is Hambo fit to take his place if Zamora still isn't. This is why we need another striker badly, imagine Hemed or Baldock getting hurt and we have him to spearhead a promotion chase.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Every game we control first half and tend to go ahead. Then second half we lose control of the gam and let the other team in. Very familiar pattern every single time.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
There it goes

3081614-the-football-has-departed-from-a-planet-to-space-sky.jpg
:lolol:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Every game we control first half and tend to go ahead. Then second half we lose control of the gam and let the other team in. Very familiar pattern every single time.

We even lose the e at the end

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Virgo on Twitter :lolol:

[MENTION=2144]Adam[/MENTION]virgs19: I wouldn't trust O Grady to open a door for me let alone take a Penalty.. His ball just landed on my drive!!

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I'm sure O'Grady's parents (who are in the Brighton end) loved that.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Yeah very weird indeed....Hooton needs to get this sorted and he needs to realise that football matches are 90 mins not 45 mins :)

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I like CoG but surely he is done here now. He has no belief in himself at all. Hopefully he can thrive elsewhere. I like the guy, but he is not good enough for what we want to achieve this year.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
What do we have to do to get rid of COG? He is SUCH a waste of wages and space in our squad, when is Hambo fit to take his place if Zamora still isn't. This is why we need another striker badly, imagine Hemed or Baldock getting hurt and we have him to spearhead a promotion chase.

I'd imagine we'd have to subsidise 10k of his wages as no one else is going to match the ridiculous amount we're paying him.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Could be that COG knows nobody here wants him so that was his payback. Hopefully will be gone by Saturday just cancel his contract and take the loss if that is possible. I wonder what it would ost to pay him off. How long is he contracted for?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here