Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Labour party and anti-Semitism

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
A russian spy, an ira supporter and an anti semite walk into a pub , what are you drinking tonight mr corbyn says the barman.

So 3 people walk into a pub that Mr Corbyn appears to already be in....and the barman asks the man who is there first, Mr Corbyn, what he would like to drink?

I don't get it. That seems pretty standard pub etiquette.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Or maybe they've forgotten the virulent anti semitic attack by Nick Timothy (yes that Nick Timothy who advised Theresa May to call a General Election) on George Soros in the newspapers a few weeks ago.....oh the irony

Strangely, The Mail does not see it ?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Ernest...fake labour troll?? That's fake news to me H.

Well, the posts are so over the top they seem designed to scare off anyone thinking of voting labour. No sensible floating voter could possibly be tempted by the 'no compromise with the electorate approach'. And I find it sad when I see perfectly reasonable people exasperated by his ludicrous hyperbole. If I wanted to chase folk into the arms of the conservatives liberals of greens I'd post in the enrest style. It is either a well constructed troll persona, or a madman on the losse. And his very funny Cliftonville posts suggest to me a smart person. :shrug:

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I think this is really unfair. The Party has expelled him. Corbyn has no control over these othe groups neither does the Party. There is a huge backlog of complaints in the Party which is entirely due to the Right having abused the system to keep members from being eligible to vote for Corbyn.

One of the things that really concerns me at the moment across the political spectrum is abuse of process and the rule of law. The Labour Party does need to deal with anti-semetism, having said I’d never come across it I had to report someone for it yesterday (and came up against some staggering ignorance where he was unaware that what he was saying was hugely anti-Semitic). He’ll be suspended and wait 18 months for a hearing when he’ll be expelled and people will moan about how long it took and how Corbyn doesn’t take it seriously when the whole system is bunged up by people who have abandoned decency (for want of better word) and think that winning at all and any cost is what matters.

Fair play to you. It is only members such as yourself reporting anti scemitism that will save Labour. There are just so many in denial, as shown on this thread. As soon as anti scemitism is called out, the argument is steered to Israel/Palestine. The problem seems almost institutional on parts of the Left (and Right). My feeling is that rhetoric used on the Left fans the flames and creates vindication for thugs on the Right. Anyway, good luck, maybe Momentum aren't all bad then :)

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Talk about scraping the barrel it was 86 yes EIGHTY SIX f*cking years ago :facepalm:

If Corbyn was pictured high fiving a terrorist while wearing a 'Jews are the new Nazi's' t-shirt you'd still get the usual suspects on here trying to divert to the Dail Mail or to a Tory who once said something unpleasant or claiming it's just a conspiracy against the Dear Leader. :facepalm:

ForestRowSeagull

Jan 6, 2011
Now Brixton
They're at it again..

Attachments

• IMG_2624.PNG
    IMG_2624.PNG
    179 KB · Views: 150

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
arbeit.jpg

'Tellier is a Labour branch secretary in Sheffield. She posted this on Twitter as her party’s latest anti-Semitism scandal raged. She has now been suspended.'

:nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here