Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
If only the BBC site did this

[tweet]911620210469347328[/tweet]

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
:)

At half time I feared Citeh weren't bothered.

So ManUre need to catch up the goal difference. Next match they need to go on a goal spree of their own. Tee hee.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Last season it was everyone bar the top 7 (I liked the comment I saw somewhere that Everton were in a league of their own), suspect it will be the same this season and that pretty well any of the 13 could still be relegated as late as Easter.

1 team generally gets cut adrift early and right now its Croydon, long may it continue

Other than Stains and Watford. Very good squads, inlimited funds for fees/wages and Silva is an excellent coach.

Making it a mini league of 11 for the drop.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Other than Stains and Watford. Very good squads, inlimited funds for fees/wages and Silva is an excellent coach.

Making it a mini league of 11 for the drop.

I can go with 1 of the 13 keeping out of it and Watford aren't a bad shout because of Silva. Not so sure about Stains, seems they made a good fist of it today but my STH mate reckons they are really struggling and thinks Pellegrino might be gone by Xmas. They can't score and he says aren't setting up to do so

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Benteke has knee ligament damage apparently. That's really unlucky for palace, he was their only fit first team striker. I hope they don't rush Zaha back.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Benteke has knee ligament damage apparently. That's really unlucky for palace, he was their only fit first team striker. I hope they don't rush Zaha back.
Link please Micheal ?

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Link please Micheal ?

Crystal Palace F.C.‏Verified account [MENTION=15976]CPFC[/MENTION] 26m26 minutes ago

RH: Benteke's not well. We think it's a form of ligament damage, but not sure how bad. He'll have a scan tomorrow. Won't play vs United.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Crystal Palace F.C.‏Verified account [MENTION=15976]CPFC[/MENTION] 26m26 minutes ago

RH: Benteke's not well. We think it's a form of ligament damage, but not sure how bad. He'll have a scan tomorrow. Won't play vs United.

Link redirects you here. I don't use twitter or facebook Washie.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here