Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hail storm

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
When I read the headline "Hail storm" I thought it was going to be some big German centre forward

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It'll be with you in 6 minutes [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION], and it's decent.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Kopped it in Hassocks earlier and over night. It woke my 17 month old daughter at 5am this morning and she wouldn't go back to sleep so been dealing with a grumpy stressy little moo today. Please don't send anything else over [MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION]!

I'm knackered and need a good night's sleep with a 55 hour week coming up..!.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Was in Durrington when the first, uneventful but pretty shower of hail stones came across, as documented by Bozza.

Was in Arundel a short time afterwards when the second round hit, with few ill effects.

The third wave, which blew across Mid Sussex & Crawley an hour or so later, turned the area into an ice rink & meant that to head up the A23 & M23 was like driving on marbles. We picked up six separate crashes on that stretch within half an hour or so, fortunately with no significant injuries to any parties.

All fun & games.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
And this morning is torrential rain around the Crawley area, absolute shoe in for local floods and dangerous aquaplaning type road puddles, I'm so looking forward to my journey in an hours time. I don't like Mondays!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here