Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Help Hereford!

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Edgar Street shut down by the council a few days ago for safety reasons.

Things keep getting worse for Hereford.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
They have reaped what they have sown....they wanted us kicked out of the league and out of existance in 97 and I have no sympathy for them whatsoever.

They can go the way of Maidstone and Scarborough for all I care and they were both more deserving of a place in English football than Hereford.

I disagree. Yes they wanted us kicked out of the league in 1997, but only because that would have saved them from relegation to the Conference. All this happened 17 years ago and is in my book ancient history. Regimes change, people come and go, and l very much doubt the Hereford now are the same club as the Hereford then. I'm all for giving people a second chance and would happily sign. It's time to forgive and forget.

synavm

May 2, 2013
Lived in Herefordshire for two years before moving back to Sussex. They live in a backwards county with more than a hand full of six fingered folk or imbred scum, whatever you want to call them. They actively reject progress and resent outsiders. Despise the place with every bone in my body.

That being said, it's never nice to see a club in the situation they're in, but I find it difficult to have a great deal of sympathy for the type of people I encountered up there for much.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
Lived in Herefordshire for two years before moving back to Sussex. They live in a backwards county with more than a hand full of six fingered folk or imbred scum, whatever you want to call them. They actively reject progress and resent outsiders. Despise the place with every bone in my body.

That being said, it's never nice to see a club in the situation they're in, but I find it difficult to have a great deal of sympathy for the type of people I encountered up there for much.

Bit of a sweeping generalisation there :lolol:

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
I'd sign for palarse before Hereford
Hereford can rot !!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Any chance you're related in any way to [MENTION=4156]glasfryn[/MENTION] ?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here