Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

DS game v Bristol City TODAY - HOSKINS Starts and scores!!

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Sounds like a promising 35 minutes. I have always said Hoskins will come good, really hope he does.

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
Would be lovely to see him make another come-back and last this time. I am not a believer that he's ever greatly cut the mustard with us, but the chap has been through difficult psychological times in terms of dealing with repeatedly crippling sporting injuries, and i wish nothing but the best for him.
I bet he's trying to hide the complete joy he nervously right now has in his wings.
Good stuff.

Good luck to him however when he has played i cant say he has impressed - will be released in the summer im pretty certain

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Think everyone is desperate to see Will end his injury nightmare and kick on for us. The poor guy needs a bit of luck. Still believe he has plenty to offer us when fully fit.

Come on Will.

Come on Will?
If he can stay injury free and bang in the goals, it'll be a full on Mass Bukake session from all and sundry on here with Will the lucky recipient :)

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
BG, you and I could link up really well against Burgess Hill. I doubt it would make Oscar want to sign either of us.

coagulantwolf

Jun 21, 2012
I don't know if it's just the twitter feed want to promote him a lot, or whether he's really that good, but whenever I follow the twitter feed of a DS/u21 game Monakana ALWAYS gets a lot of mention for doing good things. Hopefully he really is as good as they make out!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I don't know if it's just the twitter feed want to promote him a lot, or whether he's really that good, but whenever I follow the twitter feed of a DS/u21 game Monakana ALWAYS gets a lot of mention for doing good things. Hopefully he really is as good as they make out!

From my Preston supporting mate, he will be too good for DS, but no where near consistent or reliable enough for our first team. Seems like he has a year or so, to get up to a good consistent level, comparable with LuaLua

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Monakana sounds like a livewire.
Given our wingers endless injuries, I wonder how far he is from the first team...

BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 1m
U21:86: Monakana goes down injured after a hefty challenge by Mafuta. #BHAFC 1 #BCFC 1

That's more like it.

Edit: Wunkerkind now on for a three-minute cameo.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
So it finished 1-1?

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Final score 1-1, Monakana looked good, glad to see Hoskins return.

Monakana has got some pace and looks a bit like Lua Lua with a new trick.
Just wish he wouldn't try and beat 7 players.

Not this season but definitely one for the future.

BTW - Hoskins had a good 30+ minutes and took his goal well.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Monakana has got some pace and looks a bit like Lua Lua with a new trick.
Just wish he wouldn't try and beat 7 players.

Not this season but definitely one for the future.

BTW - Hoskins had a good 30+ minutes and took his goal well.

Was Monakana ok at the end, after getting clattered?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
IMO Hoskins is the Ideal player to play the 'Advanced Midfielder' role that Orlandi has been playing recently

See, i look at it the other way around - his goal v Newcastle showed how good he is at playing off the shoulder of the last man, possibly playing higher up than Ulloa and feeding off his knock-ons and flicks. He's not the slowest player in the world and it might work.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here