Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How do you upgrade a child's ticket?

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
One off like. Been round the site a few times and found all the details about how you're allowed to do it, just not how to do it.

And yes I do know where the search option on here is!

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
One off like. Been round the site a few times and found all the details about how you're allowed to do it, just not how to do it.

And yes I do know where the search option on here is!

Simply call the ticket office (can't do it online as far as I know)............they'll then send you a print at home ticket by email for the replacement. You can also do it on match day at the ticket windows.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Simply call the ticket office (can't do it online as far as I know)............they'll then send you a print at home ticket by email for the replacement. You can also do it on match day at the ticket windows.

Thank you. No wonder I couldn't find the online option!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
You have to email Paul Barber with a scan of the child's ID and the ID of the adult that is going to use it.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Don't forget the swab so your DNA is then kept on record

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
We have ST's in the family section - 2 adults and 1 child. Can the child ticket be upgraded for today's game without any problem?

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
We have ST's in the family section - 2 adults and 1 child. Can the child ticket be upgraded for today's game without any problem?

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

It was quite straightforward but very expensive. Just give the ticket office a call and they’ll send you something to print at home. Only problem I found was that they managed to come up with a price of £32.00 to do it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here