Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Massive Month ahead.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Third page and nobody has posted about taking it one game at a time yet. Very odd.

You could threaten leprosy to descend on the next person who predicts the next few results and someone will still do it. What gets me is the lack of realisation that even getting 6/7 predictions right (highly unlikely in itself) means a prediction of, say, 12 points, could be 25% out just by virtue of losing one game that the predictor has as a win. It is a completely pointless exercise.

Can one of the predictors big up on here and set out why they do it?

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
You could threaten leprosy to descend on the next person who predicts the next few results and someone will still do it. What gets me is the lack of realisation that even getting 6/7 predictions right (highly unlikely in itself) means a prediction of, say, 12 points, could be 25% out just by virtue of losing one game that the predictor has as a win. It is a completely pointless exercise.

Can one of the predictors big up on here and set out why they do it?

Absolutely, Predictions are absolutely pointless which hopefully the results will not be so !

Presume it is just a nervous energy thing !

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Not a clue about how many points we will get , after reading the thread title all's i could think of was this .

moth-species-atlas-wingspan.jpg

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
I predict that every single one of those games is harder for our opponents than us on paper right now. Will we win them all? Probably not, but we have got where we are because we are the best team in this division to this point. Tough games, yes, but home advantage in a lot of the tougher ones is a big advantage. I think the Newcastle game will go a long way towards deciding who wins the title but the others contenders will come here having to win the game to have any chance of catching us...

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
14 points needed. I doubt any other team will get much more of a return than that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shins

Aug 13, 2015
12-14 expected, and will be happy with that especially if it includes taking points off Hudds and Toon.

Same for me but points off Reading instead of Newcastle. Securing an automatic place over top spot more important for me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here